Sunday, October 15, 2017

Challenge Layouts


I finally made time to take photos of my Scrap Cafe Retreat Layouts and a word of warning the crooked photographer had a real job taking them this morning. All layouts are on 12 inch card stock and are straight in real life!

There are three layouts today because I've put all the ones I entered a challenge with, the first is a sketch, I actually took a photo of the said sketch but still put my photos are a bit to the left and left me with a larger space then I should have, but I liked it.


This one was using a Social Media photo with the person's permission, if I did that I wouldn't get it which why the layout is not top. My DS isn't one for letting me take photos and he makes sure any sneaky ones are not fit for purpose.
I've used MFT hexagon die and some Bo Bunny papers.


The last one was using the goodie bay, eventually I had to step away from the Layout and put down the embellishment since Less is More!

9 comments:

Pat said...

Three great layouts Debby and you always seem to know exactly how much embellishment to use to make the most of the photos. x

Sarah said...

A fab selection of layouts Debby, especially the penguins!! xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant page layouts, love the colours and fab photos
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Great layouts, love the first photo!

Liz said...

Three great layouts, Debby. I especially love the first one. xx

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome layouts. I love them all!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous memories Debby. Great layouts x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love to see your layouts, so colourful

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!