Monday, October 23, 2017

A Bit of Magic


To be honest the only reason I brought the Simon Says Stamp If the Hat Fits was I absolutely love this sentiment. I stamped the hats on my main image mat but then stamped on a couple of pieces of Doodlebug so I could paper piece them.

The crack in the wall stamp which I may have got too excited and stamped a few too many is a Hero Arts. I brought it more for Scrapbooking but it a fun stamp to use.

To finish I coloured the buckles on the hats with a gold pen.

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Halloween card Debby

Anne

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS, I love the sentiment too and the cracks in the wall are great so are the wonderfully coloured hats.
Faith
x

Pat said...

A fabulous Halloween card Debby and I adore the paper pieced hats, and the cracks go perfectly, also the background star paper is really pretty with it. A great sentiment too. x

cuilliesocks said...

Ooooh I love this Debby, such a fun card, super images and yes that sentiment is brilliant, Kate x

Dotty Jo said...

I love this set - that sentiment is brilliant. Another fabby card, Debby, Jo x

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Sarah said...

Such a great card!! xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby x

Liz said...

Great card, I love this design. The hats look great paper pieced. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this, that crack n the wall and the sentiment are fab and the hats look great fun

Cheryl W. said...

Super card. I love all the stamps you've used. Of course, your coloring is awesome, too.