Monday, September 25, 2017

Outer of Space


Even though these fabulous dies arrived in my craft room ages ago its only now I've managed to find time to play.

First of all I made my background using yes you guessed it Oxides, this time I stamped the inkpad on my craft mat a sprayed a bit of water and plod a bit of card in it and I did that with two colours. I then used Simon Says Stamp Tickle Breeze Spray die across it to give a bit of interest. I did wait till my inks had dried.

 I did the same with another bit of card using the green then I used a blending tool with a blue and then I used the Simon Says Stamp Space Journey dies using the planet dies I made my planets. The rings are some scraps of yellow card

I made the frame using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares dies and the stars are from the Space Journey had to cut a few more to balance the card. To finish the sentiment I used was from Simon Says Stamp Shine On.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great background to your lovely space card Debby

Anne

Sandra H said...

Oooh what a lovely card x

JoAnn said...

What a neat card. Love the background and planets.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a Fabulous masculine card, the boys would love it all, I'm sure.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

FANtastic Debby..I love this card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, love the scene and fabulous background
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card!