Thursday, September 21, 2017

Life is Like a Balloon


On Facebook Mo has two pages one the Bella and Bronte Clubhouse where you show off your makes and a Challenge page . Its worth joining for that alone. 

Well over on the Challenge FB page each month we have a challenge this month its using Life is like a Balloon now this isn't an obvious choice of image for me just look at those skinny arms and legs in the card below but I do love a bargain and you get two main images with a sentiment and if you merge the two together that makes three images altogether.

So today on my blog you get two cards but they're very similar. Above you have the doggy flying over the Zoo paper from Doodlebug At the Zoo. 

The papers for the balloon came from the same paper pack. Its quite easy to do, I insert my images into word and save them the right size for next time so when I need to paper piece I just print on paper not card. 

Using a dry ink like a roller and in my case I use repositionable so I can rub it off, stick the pattern paper on the paper and reprint then fussy cut out. Which also allows me to make extra balloons too.


This time I found the Memory Box Cloud Background in the middle of some scrap card seemed right to use it for the other image. I cut out using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and stuck a blue bit of card behind it. You could blend blue ink on a bit a card but I was in a rush as usual.

The papers are you guessed it Doodlebug, this time I used Yankee Doodle and so are the balloons and the dodgy strings on the extra balloons was with a pen.

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What fun cards. Hope you are well x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Pat said...

Two great cards using Mo's sweet images Debby, and such pretty papers on both and I especially love the cloud frame you have used on the second. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely delightful and fun and colourful too.
Faith
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty are both your cards x

JoAnn said...

Two fabulous cards. Love all the colorful balloons and pretty papers. I like the way you put the greeting on the cloud die cut.

Chrissy said...

Such great fun cards Debby..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx