Friday, August 18, 2017

Wedding Stationery


First of all a bit of a warning there are a lot of pictures.

So here is the wedding stationery that I was involved in along with my Sister, the Bride and her Mum, plus anyone who had to help with the homework.

The Wedding flavour box was made with Stamping Up dies and I wasn't involved in drinking any of the bottles for the corks!

We made the covers for the Order of Service I used the Cuttlebug heart embossing folder and had to use the folder twice. The scallop heart border is Lawn Fawn and the heart is a Spellbinder die.
The ribbon is from a very nice man in Hong Kong and the Heart ribbon slider supplied by the bride.
The Bride was in charge of printing the rest and attaching them with a long arm stapler.
It wasn't without a bit of drama of previous day of her Wedding the chap in charge of the music rang the bride to say the service had the wrong version of a hymn and last minute printing a remaking of the Order of Service.


I knew the Bride had an idea of what she wanted for her invites and I seriously tried to change it. She wanted best way to describe as flip book. As you lifted the front page the different pages were titled at the bottom at different lengths.

So first I had to make a spine with folds and this time the Bride Mother was with us and once the spine was made I had her place some red double sided tape on all the sides. She took them home to finish and never wants to see a piece of red tape ever.

We made the cover using a similar version of the Order of Service. I was left making the scallop caps for my homework. The Bride then printed all the pages on the matching card and assembled everything together. We even had a perforated one to send back as a RSVP.


The table names all done similar to rest of the stationery and we backed it so the nice linen look card was on the back.

The name places were done all like save the date and it was the Groom's job to cut the corks.


The table plan was was placed on a mirror not the easiest thing to photo. My Cuttlebug folder certainly earned its keep and I still remember when I mislaid it the day before the Bride was coming to my house to use it. It's retired and you can't buy it and all the other folders are not the same.


Here's the table all ready.


There was lots of little touches.



And the Bride and Groom were very naughty here are my beautifully flowers and I have a gift token. I was more than happy to be a part of making my niece's wedding day how she wanted it.

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh how lovely and well done you, no wonder you haven't had time to visit my blog, you muat have been so busy. They look wonderful, very elegant and your flowers are beautiful. A picture of you and John at the Wedding would be lovely to see x

Glennis F said...

Wow! That certainly was a marathon effort - well done - they are beautiful

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby it all looks gorgeous you have done a very good job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Eleanor said...

What a marathon, so much work, but so worth it. You must have been so proud on the day to have been part of it all.

Anne said...

What a beautiful set of Wedding Stationery Debby, I've made some and know the work involved.
Lovely idea to use the corks I haven't seen that before, and the table names too, cute!

Anne x

Anonymous said...

Wow Debby, you have been very busy with all this, but sure worth it. And what a lovely idea the tree with the little pictures of the loved ones that are in heaven.
Liselot

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why you had flowers and a gift, what SUPER work, and very elegant and classy.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

An amazing set of wedding stationery, very classy
Lorraine x

coops said...

Wow a job well done Debby.Everything looks fantastic, so much hard work.I hope you are enjoying a rest now.xx

Sarah said...

Gosh Debby what stunning stationery. That must have kept you extremely busy and so very worth it xx

JoAnn said...

Wow, Debby, these are all absolutely gorgeous, and a lot of work. You all did an excellent job.

Brawny x said...

Wow a job well done Debby. Great work x

Pat said...

What fabulous wedding stationery and you obviously put a lot of time and effort into producing this and your niece will have been overjoyed with it. x

Amanda said...

My Auntie's are two in a million! I am so grateful for all the hours (5 days!) they put into my wedding stationery, and for the homework they had too when I wasn't with them. They put my ideas literally onto paper. Stunning.....amazing......attention to detail......I'm going to need that tissue in the back of the Order of Service! THANK YOU just doesn't seem enough. Lots of love always xxxx

Cheryl W. said...

You helped make the bride and groom's big day even more special. Wonderful work!

Diane Louise J said...

Absolutely beautiful xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, well done Debby, these are all fabulous! Such a lot of work!

Unknown said...

Wow! That certainly was a marathon effort - well done - they are beautiful
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub