Sunday, July 23, 2017

Traditional Seats


Nearly finished 2014 but still on Christmas images so here's the traditional photos. I'm using the Simple Stories papers and my favourite dies. The Holly is Cheery Lynn and the baubles are Memory Box.

The Merry & Bright sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and the rest of the title are all out of my stash.

I need to make up some kits for my 2015 photos.

Looks like I shall have plenty of photos for 2017 having been to Windsor last weekend to see my nephew get married. Brilliant day.


We walked from the Guildhall to the reception ( I was pushed in a wheelchair) passing the Coldstream Guards Barracks. Of course my sister convinced the poor guard to take a photo with the Bride and Groom.

What my nephew probably doesn't realised his Great Great Uncle Alfred was a Lance Sergeant with the Coldstream Guards 3rd Battalion who died in the Somme 1916

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love your layout Debby and that holly die is one I would like to get, and the photo of your nephew and his pretty bride is great and the guard was a good sport to pose for the photo. x

Brawny x said...

Lovely memories Debby. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great layout, so Christmassy. The Bride and the soldiers is wonderful and history there too. - Great.
Faith
x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab layout Debby and great photo! Love the bride's red shoes!