Monday, July 24, 2017

RSVP


These two cards weren't photo-ed at the same time which you can tell. Since this year is about Weddings I thought I show the RSVP cards I've made. The first one is using my favourite Heart Embossing folder from Cuttlebug that is not available anymore and the one I keep losing which I almost have heart failure when I can't find it since my niece is using it for her Wedding.

The fancy oval and plain oval are cut using Spellbinders and the letters are Memory Box.


My DD wanted a RSVP for a Christmas Wedding in December and her invite was made on Kraft card so I used that for inspiration.

The frame is MFT and the santa hat is actually a Tim Holtz stamp the accessories for the Crazy Dogs and Cats. My Santa and Reindeer, I think could be Cheery Lyn. Quite like how it turned out.

I've had a scratching throat all week and on the Friday while I was at my niece's hen do, I lost my voice. Which is only slowly coming back, its caused a lot of amusement to the rest of my family but I'm worn out from shouting and barely a squeak comes out of my mouth.

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Debby... love the white on white and the Christmas one is very eyecatching with santa coming across..

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL cards, love that heart embossing folder. The Santa hat is a perfect finish for the RSVP.
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

Favbulous cards Debby x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Debby and such a good idea. I have never thought to hand make an RSVP!! I will now though !! xx

Liz said...

Two gorgeous cards, Debby. I love the White on White card - so elegant. What a great RSVP card for a Christmas Wedding, the little Santa hat is a perfect finishing touch. xx

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous designs Debby. They look fabulous
Lorraine x

Craftychris said...

Both these are fabulous! The first one is so elegant and the second one looks so cute with the reindeer and Santa's hat. The red looks cool against the Kraft card. I hope you voice comes back soon. Take care. xxx

Pat said...

Two wonderful RSVP cards. I love the WOW one for a wedding with those sweet little hearts EF, and the kraft with red is so pretty for the Christmas wedding, and the sleigh and Santa hat are great embellishments. Hope your voice is soon back to normal. x

Anonymous said...

Love these they are fab. Hope you feel better soon x

Sandra H said...

Both cards are really lovely sending lots of love hope your feeling better soon x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are both absolutely perfect Debby!