Thursday, July 27, 2017

Carol Singing



A bit of sparkle for a dull, damp day another reminder how close a certain day is creeping ever so nearer.

I use one of the Mo's fabulous Singing Elves this one is called Flynn. I think you can guess the papers are Doodlebug.

The glitter card are some from Ally Pally that are called low shedding glitter card which was pretty good especially with using dies. It's also a very good white glitter but of course get it in front of a camera and it becomes creamy colour.

My Snowflake border are from Memory Box and I'm pretty sure the snowflakes are Simon Says Stamp. My frame is MFT and I added glitter to his hat, now that did make a mess but that was more about the person in control of putting the waste back in the bottle. Finally a pom pom for his hat.

I used a white pen for the dots and the line on his jacket, I didn't worry about a sentiment its pretty obvious its for Christmas.

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fabulous image, this is gorgeous.xxx

Craftychris said...

Such a sweet image and a gorgeous card! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful image , love the papers and dies too.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What a beautiful and sparkly Christmas card Debby and MM's Flynn is so cute, and I adore the pom pom on his hat. x

JoAnn said...

Great Christmas card. Love the cute elf with his sparkly hat brim.

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Debby x

Martie Rollin said...

While not a fan of purples for the holidays, this card is an exception. Really nice design decisions...love the blue strip on the left. Your choice to balance the die with individual snowflakes is just right. Well done!

Cheryl W. said...

This holiday card is a beauty! I love the colors and the sparkle.

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie, LOVE all those sparkly snowflakes :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Debby! Love all the glittery touches, so pretty. A really lovely Christmas creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carol L said...

This is beyond adorable with all of that sparkle and wonderful combination of papers and colors! I can't stop smiling :)

Dawn Darlene said...

i love that boarder! i am starting my Christmas cards too! ;)

Anita in France said...

So cute, Debby ... all that shimmer is fantastic with this little singing elf! Anita :)