Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
This week the challenge is
Anything Goes

This week we are showcasing Wild Rose Studio Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I feel I have to apologies for my very simple card but feeling unwell with some thorat virus where I keep losing my voice my energy levels are pretty low at the moment.

Lucky for me the Wild Rose Stamp that I've used called Cat with a Heart is quite a large image and I used the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes to cut out my image mat. To be honest if you can't afford many dies this bundle is brilliant the heart and the tag are both from the die set.

The papers are Penny Black Summertime paper pack  and I used the Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing stamp set.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

23 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Debby :-) the kitty is adorable and I love your colouring, absolutely fabulous and the CAS design is purr-fect ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

So adorable Debby, he is so cute and love the cas card.
I do hope you are better soon xxxxx

Kleri said...

Sometimes the simplest things are the best!Love it!He looks 3D! :)
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs
Kleri xx

Crafting Queen said...

I love the colouring of this ginger kitty!! Hope you feel better soon.

Dotty Jo said...

Totally sweet and adorable! I love how you've coloured this little guy, Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Don't apologise, it is purrfect, I love the cas design it doesn't need any more, hope you feel better soon x

Lorraine said...

This is so cute, love the stamp and cas design
Lorraine x

Colinda said...

Awww, your card is too cute!!
Have a nice evening,
Colinda

Pat said...

What a sweet and pretty image Debby and beautifully coloured and the chevron paper goes really well. Sorry you are not feeling too well at the moment and hope you soon feel better. x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby! Such a sweet image!! Great design too!

Hope you feel better real soon!!

hugs...

Chrissy said...

Adorable Debby..such a great stamp and super card and I hope you feel better soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Oooh your card is so lovely and such an adorable image used too! hope your feeling better soon xx

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear you're notso well Debby, but you've still made a purrfect card, I adore the image and and the design, Kate x

Stephanie said...

Adorable imagery and colored so perfectly, Debby!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Brawny x said...

So cute x

Sharon said...

This is such an adorable image Debby and love the CAS design.
It has been so long since I have been blogging. Life has been so hectic but I really need to promise myself to do more blogging.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sharon. x

D.Ann C said...

The layers on this kitty are amazing!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! The kitty is adorable and I love how you've coloured it xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the card, beautifully made even though you're are poorly.
Faith
x

Cheryl W. said...

Love the dimension on this one. So cute!

Fikreta said...

love this card!
hugs

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Hope you feel better already! Your card is super adorable - love the design and the 3d effect you've got!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww that's just the cutest kittie, and so beautifully coloured! Hope you're feeling better :)