Thursday, June 22, 2017

Married


I'm scheduling this post on Wednesday morning before the heat rises and the sun is on my dining room where the PC is. I believe today is the last day of heatwave. I for one will be relieved my joints don't like it this hot and my craftroom gets too hot for me in the afternoons.

But I did manage to make my Mo's card this week, I think I may have already said that this year is all about Weddings and Babies which are also my favourite cards to make. I found out I didn't have this fun Wedding image called Married from Mo and it deserved to be used.

Since Mr Mojo has disappeared I looked in my cards I saw a card similar to this one and I knew with this image is would work great too.

My scallop curved borders are from Spellbinders and the hearts are Simon Says Stamp dies. For a change I stamped and embossed the sentiment in gold. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set but I have written retired on it so not sure it is still available. Nearly forgot the background paper is from MFT.


9 comments:

Juls said...

Just love this xx

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby and I adore that MM image. The curved scalloped border and the hearts go beautifully and the gold flowery paper makes a pretty background. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Who would have known you didn't have any mojo? This is a beautiful card and I love the image, one I haven't seen before.
Faith
x

Cindy Groh said...

So cute.

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful wedding card Debby, love that image and your colours, fabulous design too, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous wedding couple and a lovely classy design.
Gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome card. Love the curved borders.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Such a wonderful design and construction So pretty!

Thank you for always encouragement for me.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

What a stunning card! That image really POPS!!