Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Lets Par-tee!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is
Anything Goes  
This week we are showcasing Art Impressions Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I knew I had to have the Art Impressions Let's Par-tee, there are two main images, I decided to use the female golfer. She simply had to have way out golf wear and what better than Doodlebug Easter Express with their small patterns in their 6 inch pads.

It only seemed right to paper pieced her outfit and when I stamped the golf flag I had to paper piece that too.

Once I was happy where the sentiment and flag was I cut it out using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares and I decided to use Simon Says Stamp Daisies which are my favourites they come with me when I go Scrapbooking too.

I did use yellow centres but they got lost in the busy paper so I changed them to pink centres.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debby! I love the golfer in her fabulous outfit and the papers and daisies are gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kath said...

A fabulous card and I love the paper piecing to match your backing papers.
Kath x

Tracy Freeman said...

Debby she is just awesome, love the paper piecing x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and what a gorgeous layout used to create it along with your image x

Kathleen said...

Just fabulous, love it.

Kath x

Liz said...

Fabulous, Debby, it really made me smile. I love the paper pieced outfit. xx

Lin said...

Love the way you paper-pieced her outfit, Debby! What a fun card!!

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome card! I love the two patterned papers together.

newbie85 said...

Beautiful card, Debby!!! I LOVE how you have the golfer dressed!!!! Great card design and papers!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun, beautiful paper piecing.
Faith
x

Pat said...

A fun card with a great sentiment and I love the paper pieced outfit which matches the background papers, and the daisies embellish it so prettily. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant, I love the paper piecing that you have done it looks fantastic, Hazelx

Stephanie said...

This is so fun, Debby! I love how you embellished with the flowers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

barb oliver said...

Debby,

Love this card! Your paper piecing is amazing.