Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Birthday Banners



This is the second photo of my card because as I uploaded this card to my blog I realised the placement of the banners didn't quite work. You can see why in the first photo below.


Luckily I was to swap the banners but just goes to show how important colours and placement is to your card.

The actual card was using the large numbers stamps and dies from Stamping up, it also came with the sentiment. The banners are made with Simon Say stamp Banner die from their Bundle of Shapes and I used their Stitched Rectangles as well.

The stars are a punch which if it continues to misbehave will find itself in the bin!

My All Day Crop on Saturday went well and in the end I managed four layouts, three still needed some tweaks but I did that on Sunday. It was things like adding pearls and letters that I knew I left at home. Now I need to get down and make some cards.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely card and sentiment.
Faith
x

Pat said...

A great card and the banner looks perfect Debby and the blues and reds are so fresh and pretty, and love that sentiment too. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very American feel to this card, love a banner. I bought some new small star punches in Hobbycraft