Sunday, June 25, 2017

beautiful, beautiful boy


Yesterday I went to the Scrap Cafe All Day Crop at Bracknell, it's at the Hilton which was very busy and I felt very under-dress with all the guest dressed up with the men in their Top Hats and Tails and the ladies in their finery and hats. Pretty obvious where they were headed its Royal Ascot week.

I thought I'll post my favourite layout, it was done in pretty quick time and its quite clean as well as simple. I just had to put the boy word on, didn't have one the right side with me. I knew the MFT stars would be perfect but the dies had just arrived in my craftroom and were still on my desk so I quickly added them this morning.

The papers are Simple Stories one of the many manufactures I love.

2 comments:

Pat said...

What a gorgeous photo Debby and love the layout with that beautiful starry sky which suits it perfectly. x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous page layout and gorgeous photo.
Lorraine x