Friday, May 26, 2017

Wild Cuddly Critters


Hopefully I got this right but there are new release from Simon Says Stamp called Cherished.

Coming SOON! New Exclusive Collection, Cherished!

I was very lucky to receive a die from the new release called Eyelet Arch Border, you get both sizes you can see on my card. Sorry can't link this post is schedule before the release but pop it in the search or follow the link from the main page of Simon Says Stamp Shop.

I've used the Simon Says Stamp Curved Edge not sure if the Arch is made for the curve or mine is a bit misshapen (probably caught awkwardly) but I think even mine looks OK.

I love the Wild Cuddly Critters from Simon Says Stamp and the Doodlebug At the Zoo is a match made in heaven what could be more apt than the giraffe paper for my card. A bit of twine which is also Doodlebug finished with some paw prints from Paper Smooches Dog Icons. Now I've used the circle die with the paw print inside but I've only used the paw print. I've copied the shop photo to show you what I mean.
Paper Smooches DOG ICONS Wise Die Kim Hughes Preview Image

The last few days we've been in Cornwall checking the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan so its going to be a day or two before I'll be feeling myself again.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby love the paw prints

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooooooh I love this cutie, love the paw prints and border too. Hope you have had a fab time, loved the Lost Gardens when we went x

Enigma Artist said...

This is so cute and using the pawprints was genious!!

Pat said...

This is so cute Debby and the colours are perfect and love the double die cut border and the paw prints look great. I hope you had a wonderful time in Cornwall and the weather should have been good which will have made the gardens experiences even better. x

Liz said...

What a fabulous card, Debby. I love everything about it! xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, love the paw prints and the curved dies especially.
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!! Love those cute paw prints and that wee giraffe is gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Whimcees said...

This is so wonderful! I am scamming back through your posts as such a long time since I left you a comment! I LOVE your work as you know! Now, on to more scanning back. :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane