Thursday, May 25, 2017

Flower Girl


The light and my camera had really played with my colours on this card so please just imagine that they all work brilliantly together in real life.

I rarely use this adorable image from Mo called the Flower Girl 2 well at least I remember using her but I make a word file for each image and this file was missing, there's one now. The reason I make a file is that I check the size works for me and because I need several images for layering of that size. I of course keep the original and try to remember to back them on an external hard disk. Thanks Lou for reminding us in Belle and Bronte clubhouse on FB.

My oval frame is from MFT and so are the Upsy Daisy die. The papers I have no idea there was just a couple paper clipped together. I also made a slit in the dotty card to thread my ribbon through just for a change. I'm pretty centre I had a punch or something that did this but for the life of me have no idea what or where it is.

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Delicate, feminine and beautiful.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What a beautiful card using this sweet and oh so prettily coloured image Debby, and I adore those daisies and the wonderful floral paper and the dots go perfectly with it. The ribbon looks great threaded through the mat too. x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, gorgeous stamp and papers
Lorraine x

coops said...

So beautiful Debby.Gorgeous pretty image and design :D

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby...so very sweet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

I love these colours and a beautiful card.

Kath x