Sunday, August 28, 2016

Two Peas in a Pod


Can you believe this little chap is four now, here he is with his Dad my nephew. The photo had to be scrapped look at their matching shirts.

The papers I've had for a while and this is the third layout I made with them so I only had bits of the nice papers left but I think it worked OK. Some of the strips are the back of the company name but when there's a ruler, fab words perfect for the pic they have to be used.

The stars are MFT and if you look in real life you will see they have faux stitches round them.

Off to spend the day with my Sister the other halves are cleaning carpets, so I got all my colouring gear together so I should get quite a bit done.

14 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fab LO Debby! Great photo - I love how you used matching DP too x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous page that is a stunning photo. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

SUch a lovely memory page Debby

Anne

Pat said...

This is a lovely mixture of papers and a great layout with that cute photo Debby, and I love all the stars, and the words are just perfect. x

Deanna said...

Love your layout! I really have a lot of trouble doing a one picture layout. lol I snap too many pictures! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER page, hope you enjoyed your day with your Sister.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous page layout Debby and fab photo.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photo and fabulous,fun layout Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Two peas indeed!! A lovely way to showcase a lovely picture xx

Andrea said...

Wow - that`s a very great layout - I like it so much - the picture are wonderful!
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Tracey said...

This is just fabulous Debby!! Love it! xx

Cheryl W. said...

The picture is definitely the star of this project, but your layout is wonderful, too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great pic, fab layout

Juls said...

Fab page xx