Sunday, July 03, 2016

Scrapbooking


Finally have to scrapbooking layouts to show the first one is the Sketch Challenge at The Bracknell All Day Crop that I won. It just so happened that the previous day I received the Stitched Fishtail Banners from Simon Says Stamp which were perfect for the challenge. I can't believe I brought Tim Holtz dies just for that Ink Splat but I think I maybe using that a lot. The Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge gave me the messy splatters.


I download this fabulous photo of my nephews and niece because I knew I had this paper which I brought really cheap but I had a job to know what to do with it. I wanted to add more but I felt I had to step away from the layout.

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Both layouts Debby are gorgeous l love the way your 2nd layout is and the colours goes so well together with the childrens clothing and Tim Holtz dies Ink Splat is brilliant l can see you using it lots ...enjoy your day x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the "splat" and your layout design. As for the younger layout, they will LOVE it, it's so cool!
Faith
x

Deborah said...

Two fabulous layouts and I love the ink splat.
Deborah A

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby both pages are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love this layouts you made Debby! Everything fits so nicely together with the pictures. Funny car seat too.
Liselot

Carol S. said...

Brilliant layouts, two lovely pages. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

Two gorgeous layouts Debby and everything about them is perfect .. you are so clever at this! x

Unknown said...

Debby I LOVE your two layouts. GRUNGE is my favorite way to scrap...especially for kids layouts. You did awesome.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LOs Debby...My favourite is the 2nd one...xx