Saturday, July 23, 2016

Flowerpot Kitten


I'll try not moan what wrong with my card but I'm trying to find alternative for the snowflake punch. The sketch is now last week's Sketch Saturday but I've put my fishtail banners on the outside of my image mat.

Of course the papers are the fabulous Polar Pals from Doodlebug did warn you I've brought two pads.

The Stitched fishtail Banners, Stitched Circle are both Simon Says Stamp dies so it the smaller stars which from their Bundle of Stitched Shapes and the snowflakes are theirs too, Stitched Snowflakes. The large star is MFT Stitched Star dies.

The image is of course Penny Black called One Scoop and for a change I add some glitter mainly because the glitter was on my desk. Last of all the sentiment is again Simon Says Stamp again because I hadn't tidied away the Retro Christmas stamp set.

Busy weekend again this time I'm going to a class that Nikki and her friend Collette arranged and then I'm going to a family BBQ(its actually to celebrate someones Birthday who thinks its just a family BBQ but there loads more people planning to be there.)

luv
Debby

18 comments:

The Stp Diva said...

I've been drooling over your coloring. Do you have tutorials? New to your blog, but lovin it.

Chrissy said...

Awww..gorgeous card Debby..love the papers and colours and the cute kitty..and a surprise Birthday BBQ sounds pretty nice.

luv CHRISSYxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and fabulous details x

ike said...

How sweet that is and a gorgeous layout design :-) Stunning card.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the card and the papers and design, great use of the dies.
Enjoy your BBQ.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Your design, images and colors all work soooo well, card well done!!

Pat said...

I love the purple and blue tones on this card Debby with the beautifully coloured and so sweet PB image, and the fishtail banners and stars embellish it so prettily. Enjoy the barbeque.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card the image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

Love, love, love that color combo for Christmas. And I adore your snowflake border. Will have to give that idea a try.

Martie Rollin said...

Love the snowflake paper that ties together all your color choices. Nice card!

coops said...

So gorgeous Debby.I love the sweet image and your colours and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the papers. Sweet PB image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this card, great colours and such a cute image

Maria said...

Lovely card Debby and I love the colours used !
Maria x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christmas card x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Debby, love your mix of colours and DPs.
Hope your BBQ went well and that you didn't get our rain!

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning Christmas creation. Adore the sparkle and blue and purple.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}