Sunday, July 24, 2016

Crochet


I realised I haven't taken the photos of my HP pocket pages but I have made a couple small crochet items. First is Olaf unfortunately he's had a hair cut and I'm not too sure on the rather large nose. 
The pattern said to stick the mouth on with a hot glue gun, I do have one......in safe place! So I stitched it on.



Sorry for the awful photos.

Here's my Jellyfish, my tentacles are bit tooooo random but its first attempt so he will be better next time. ( I cheekily cut off the odd long tentacle with my camera)

Finally my little kitten he is quite small but he is the Daddy and the largest, hate to think how small the baby ones is.

You have to really concentrate to do all the increasing and decreasing so I've brought some more wool to make another blanket for those time when I can't ignore people and conversation!

16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

You are so clever, Debby! Jo x

ike said...

Eeeee !!! How awesome :-) I think Olaf's nose looks just fine :-) The little kitty is so super sweet. Did you buy the patterns or are they your own designs ??? I'd love to do a kitty :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are a delight, love Olaf's nose, the wriggly tentacles on the jelly fish and the face of the puss. Fabulous makes.
Faith
x

Pat said...

These are all beautifully done Debby but I know what you mean about having to concentrate when you are constantly increasing and decreasing. x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Debby your makes are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Maria said...

Super cute makes Debby, I like the Octopus, with short
and long tentacles :-)
Maria x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby..love the little cat..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable, you are very talented x

debby4000 said...

They were all free

Sarah said...

Brilliant makes Debby, especially Olaf xx

Jane said...

These are gorgeous Debby, my granddaughter would adore Olaf x

Lynne in NI said...

Great makes Debby, my little niece is a HUGE Olaf fan, I'll have to look up this pattern :)

Desire Fourie said...

Debby these are just too cute for words. Awesome crochet work.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea, said...

These are fab Debby, love them all but the Olaf is so cute

Cheryl W. said...

Such incredible cuteness! Love these.

Heidi Brawley said...

omg..... I LOVE that jelly fish!!!!!!