Monday, July 11, 2016

Canary Angel


Well this is the last card in my drafts and do have some more to photo which I will do so this morning.

This is the card I made but forgot I was suppose to use a sketch but I'm glad I didn't use the sketch the angle didn't deserved a busy card.

So I simply used the LOTV papers there are not many left now, I even used the papers for the Simon Says Stamp Poinsettias they are a die by the way.

I used the Crochet border die from MFT and I used my favourite lace which I need to source cos I need some more.

I used the some glamour dust for her the Saturated Canary Angel wings and the stars are memory box.

I still have a couple of cards for this week DT commitments but I've 2 male birthday, 1 female Birthday and 2 wedding cards to make. So I'm trying to sneak them in between the DT work because I'm itching to do some more scrapbooking and Olaf has a body now but apparently he has feet!

17 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the lavender and your fairy is is just beautiful surrounded with lovely dies and paper.

Looks like you are in for another busy week, Good Luck :)
Faith
x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the shiny angel wings and pretty angel. Pretty papers too.
Good luck with all the cards you have to make in your busy week. :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love it the angel is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Debby lovely colours and image, Kate x

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful Angel Debby..I love the her sparkly wings and the lavender papaers..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Joke de Wit said...

Ohh wat mooi Debby,zo mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt.Gr.Joke

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the image, she's looks fab. Beautiful papers and layout too
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

She is lovely Debby and looks fantastic with those gorgeous papers xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Debby. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Debby.A really beautiful image and I love your details and soft lilac colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh she's absolutely gorgeous Debby, love her fab sparkly wings too :)

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debby, such a sweet image!
Wendy xx

Tracy said...

Lots of lovely delicate elements on this pretty card Debby. Hugs!

Sandra H said...

Awww this is gorgeous l love the image and the style of your card so beautifully presented too! x

Pat said...

Those papers are such a soft and pretty shade of lilac Debby and I love the poinsettia flowers from the same spotty paper and the added lace and ribbon which all goes beautifully with the oh so cute SC angel sitting on the mat edged with the wonderful crochet border die cut. I love her sparkly wings too. x

Tracey said...

Beautiful colours! So soft and pretty! xx

Cheryl W. said...

Love the quiet colors of this one, Debby. It's just so lovely - the receiver will cherish it!