Monday, May 02, 2016

Fifi and Mikhail


Blast I made this for my niece Verity who runs Frogmore Dancing School and she put on a showcase yesterday but I forgot to take it with me. She had to have so many people to help not sure I was much help but I did get to see the show which brought tears to my eyes watching so many talented youngsters.
I was helping the signing in and out backstage as the theatre she hired were very strict on health and safety making sure we knew who was backstage and making sure they were handed over to parents.
All the proceeds of the raffle are going to Jess Woolner which was over £1000.

Back to the card I think a waffled enough, I've use Fifi and Mikhail that I have merged sometime again but I keep saved so they both can be used again. I tried to follow a sketch which has torn edges but not sure mine worked.

I,m having a bit of a rest day today but I plan to get my hands on some new Mo's images and have a colouring day too.

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is just adorable and I love the wording.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby sounds like you had a great time yesterday

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card the images are so cute. Enjoy your day colouring. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

Sounds like this was a perfect card for the event xx

Pat said...

What a fabulous card Debby and just right for your niece with her dancing show. The two little dancers are so cute and I think your paper tearing works well. I adore those pretty flowers and the sentiment too. x

Maria said...

Hi Debby, a very special card for your niece. So nice to
see a boy dancer, they are both so cute. Have a nice day,
Maria x

Tracey said...

So sweet! Love your card! xx

Joke de Wit said...

Ohh wat lief Debby.Gr.Joke

cats whiskers said...

Great card hun, and well done to your niece thats a lot of money to take, the card is just perfect for the event
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a shame you forgot this darling card. At least your niece got to make a wonderful amount of money, well done her.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image and lovely sentiment - a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, fab image and I love the design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..what a shame you forgot to take it with you..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

They are so sweet and huggable! A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

I think your card is perfect, Debby!

Whisper said...

Oooo how adorable is that sentiment and such a delightful layout too, luv Sam x

Patti said...

Your coloring is amazing!! I have never seen coloring make an image look so three dimensional! really over the top!!!

Patti