Friday, February 12, 2016

Daisies


Goodness I have a card for today but I don't have one tomorrow and hopefully after swimming this morning I will feel up to making one.

I saw the sketch on Mojo Monday not even sure its this weeks and I thought the daisies could take the place of circles on the card so I used the Stitched Daisies from Simon Says Stamp and the banner paper is Taylored Expression which I used a Simon says Stamps Stitched Rectangle.

All finished with a fish tail banner using again a Simon Says Stamp Birthday greeting stamp. I'm cheating really since all these dies are always on my desk in a pile and I only put them away when the pile keeps falling over.

I've looked and this is indeed this week Mojo Monday sketch no 434.



18 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

A lovely card and great colors. It makes me happy by seeing it. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving these colours and those lovely daisies. Sounds like the house is improving x

brenda said...

Love the freshness of the daisies against the pretty greens Debby.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous daisies and love the colours and design Debby

Anne

Karen K said...

Hi Debby, I've visited a fair bit but not had chance to comment, today I have the time and just wanted to say everything you do is totally gorgeous, this is just adorable. You are super talented and I love you work. x

Tracey said...

Love your daisies! So pretty!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love that Daisy die, makes such pretty flowers and the paper is lovely, making a great card.
x

Unknown said...

Love it Debby!

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debby, lovely papers and beautiful daisies.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful colours Debby and I love your design with those pretty daisies, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is such a pretty card. I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A lovely fresh and bright feel to this card. Brilliant daisies and a great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

Love the design, fab details,just gorgeous.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Love this Debby! the flowers are so lovely

Pat said...

This is lovely Debby and tbe stitched daisies are delightful and embellish it so beautifully. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the big daisies
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab happy card Debby, lovin the daisies! My craft pile is also in danger of toppling over, reckon a tidy up is due tomorrow ;)

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a gorgeous card! Love the daisies!
Hugs Lynsey x