Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bunny Time


Oh yes I made a Penny Black card fairly simple but I made one, things are still up and down, good days, bad days and March is looking just as busy.

I used some much loved Doodlebug paper not sure which one but it is an old one. My Penny Black image is an old wooden one, I have about three bunny ones and they come out every year near Easter.

I used my retro punch from EK Success but I noticed the ends are getting ragged but I haven't found the perfect die to replace it yet.

My grass is MFT and so is the tiny scallop border, a bit of ribbon job done.

Short and sweet post but I have two DT cards I must make today, I really need to make a third but pretty sure thats a card too far.

19 comments:

  1. A pretty Spring card Debby.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and cute image. Hope you are ok, missing your visits x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debby, love the cute bunny and pretty papers.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Easter card Debby

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debby this is a gorgeous Easter card the bunny is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Love the adorable bunny and those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love your colour scheme. The bunny image is so cute. Hope you have a good day today. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Debby and the papers and the pretty dinky scalloped edge finish it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Debby!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card in lovely spring colours and such a cute image! Beautiful made. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your spring card with the bunny! You always have a way of making images really come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love this adorable bunny and fabby Doodlebug papers too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pretty card Debby, such a cute image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute stamp Debby and the pretty spring colours are fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love your coloring and the sweet design.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is gorgeous Debby. So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww what a cutie! Your colouring on the bunny is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debby, This is adorable! Just love your color and dp choices, and your coloring really is fab. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to comment.
I’ve temporarily taken off comment moderation so spammers I will find you, delete you and report you!
luv
Debby