Friday, December 11, 2015
Struggling to make cards at the moment but I have finished the baby blanket, well its more cot size. That is why I decided on a plain border you would get your fingers caught when tucking it in. The choice of colours were because I didn't know what the sex the little one is going to be.
It just need a wash and I will put it in one of the net bag that Wool Warehouse send their wool in.
With another trip to MIL imminent the next square has almost been decided, I wanted a more masculine afghan but it look like I may have failed a bit in that department. All the square will have deep blue in the centre and the last row, using the same colour for joining along with a border in the same colour should I hope darken the whole afghan. Now all I need to do is stop going wrong and unpicking it.