Thursday, November 26, 2015

December Kit


Once again I've made some quick cards using the Simon Says Stamp December kit. I saw the the little deer and bird and wondered how I could use the paper and not cover up her up. So I didn't and just added a touch of red round the mat and some of the diagonal stripes behind that.  Then added the Merry and Bright using a new die from Simon Says Stamp.


There was a little strip left which also had a deer on, I couldn't throw it away so I made that into a tag.


Another quick card this time I used two of the papers from the kit, cut the presents strip from one sheet and the Christmas ones from another piece. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set that came with the kit and added some of self adhesive sequins that again came from the kit. Although there is a sticker with Do not open Until in the kit I used the one printed on one of the kit papers. A bit of Doodblebug twine job done and still have enough to make loads more cards.


I also made some quick tags using the stamp set, just stamped the parcel on little gift cards and quickly coloured parts of them in. Love the gifts of love sentiment perfect for little tags.

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Now that's what I call getting value from your kit - gorgeousness! Hugs xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection Debby, love the first one with the little bird and deer.
Pauline
x

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards and tags, Debby! Jo x

Pat said...

Some beautiful ways of using that kit Debby. I love them all but the gift tags really caught my eye. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! you have been busy, the first being a a delightful card, the second so modern and funky, and the tags are just perfect.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous tags and cards Debby.xxx

JenniferD said...

Wow these are so effective!

Brawny x said...

Love them all Debby but particularly like the tags. Just fab x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards and love the gift tags too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Amazing cards! Just go my kit and looking forward to playing, you've given me inspiration!

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab, that kit looks lovely!

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful cards, Debby! You must have quite a stack of holiday cards by now. And all the ones you have shown on your blog are f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.