Friday, October 02, 2015

snowflakes


Here's my one and only card I made when I wanted conveyor belt Christmas card more went in the bin than was made. I want to have a go at ombre card with white snowflakes but my snowflakes were being temperamental basically the stamper (me) was have a job stamping in versamark.

So my snowflakes are suppose to be ombre and then my blending but because I'm too heavy handed and was being more conservative in my blending I didn't get the effect but it still looks a decent card.

The snowflakes are Simon Says Stamps Lots of Snowflakes and I used the matching Simon says Stamp Alexis snowflake die. The let is snow is a penny black die both the snowflake and words I used funky foam so no layering.




21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It looks good to me, love the colour

Sammy said...

Oh, I think this is beautiful. I can imagine the effect you were hoping to get, but this is so very lovely too. x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful colour and I would be delighted with a result like this...it's amazing!! xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow, this is so beautiful Debby! Love the colour and it doesn't matter about the snowflakes being ombre - they are just amazing the way they are!

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Pat said...

This is really beautiful Debby and I love that turquoise coloured background and it certainly has a touch of ombre. The snowflakes are so pretty too, especially the large die cut one as the finishing touch with the button and silver twine detail. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a gorgeous snowflake background and lovely colour.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Doreen said...

Such a lovely design,so pretty.xxx

Unknown said...

In any event...your card turned out lovely. I do see the ombré effect on your card. I too, have trouble doing that technique.

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Debby, what a gorgeous colour!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

Love the background colour Debby and he snowflakes and sentiment dies are gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

Well I think it a fab card Debby x

Kathleen said...

Love it.

Kath x

rachel said...

this is simply beautiful Debbie - love it - hugs rachel xx

José said...

Beautiful card Debby, love your snowflakes background

Carol S. said...

Lovely background and the actual snowflakes are gorgeous. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Just beautiful! Love the way you incorporated the silver thread!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful snowy card! My favourite colour too :)

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Simply stunning Debby. I looove the background and the snowflake and sentiment on top just top it off. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Debby and such gorgeous colours. Sorry I am not always about these days but hubby is extremely ill.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Debby. Have a great weekend x