Monday, October 26, 2015

Snow Brolley


I CAS card using a LOTV penquin although I've just realised now looking at it that it needed a sentiment will track it down in my Christmas card pile and add perhaps a craftwork card printed sentiment for quickness.

I had hoped to used some scraps of some old Christmas Doodlebug but ended up using one piece and still left with scraps I don't seem able to chuck in the bin.

Once again I used some fun foam for my snowflakes these ones are Mini Snowflakes from Lawn Fawn, you would have thought they would work but they work great has you can see.
I used Stickles for the printed snow and my fun flock with flowersoft for the bobbles on his scarf.

This week I need to get on top once again to my DT cards for next week this week is sorted and I even have a Penny Black card for this Saturday, I've also got a dreaded mans card that I need to take with me at the weekend to MIL.

22 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a great design Debby xx

Doreen said...

Love the cute image Debby,just gorgeous.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cutie and fab colours

Kat W said...

Aw, a real cutie and a fabulous frosty design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

misteejay said...

Sooooooo cute. Lovely card Debby.
Toni xx

Pamela said...

So cute Debby, love that image and the super bow.

Pam x

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby and that penguin is so sweet. I love the colours and the lovely flock and flowersoft on the scarf and the pretty fun foam snowflakes with gems and also the complementary ribbon. Your finishing is always wonderful! x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that cute penguin.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super cute image and a fab card.

Cheryl W. said...

Fun card! The colors are great and that little bundled-up penguin is so cute! I haven't tried cutting snowflakes out of fun foam, but you've inspired me! I'll give it a try soon.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Love, love, love it! Gorgeous image and bright colours.
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card debby. Great design x

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Debby..great design and colours.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Debby, love the colour and the cute image, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such an adorable image and great colours.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and a pretty card. Brilliant! Hugs, Carol S.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this card Debby the cute image the love design and colours a fabulous creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Kathleen said...

This is totally fabulous, great colours and a fabulous image.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Love penguins and this one is especially adorable! Love the paper too! Great card Debby!

Tracy said...

What a cutie! Love penguins and the fun foam snowflakes are great added texture. Hugs!

Beth Queen said...

Super cute card. love it...