Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Simon

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Clean and Simple Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

COLOR INSPIRATION

and here is a fabulous inspiration board, created by the lovely Jenn Shurkus, to help us!
fall-halloween-inspiration
We are showcasing STAMPENDOUS PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I find Stampendous mice a bit hard to layer but I knew I could happily layer the Monica Butterfly. I used a page out of the Lawn Fawn Lets Polka in the dark which I used the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes on to give my main mat.

I also used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles on my image mat. I added the sentiment and spider from the Simon Says Stamp Not so Spooky stamp set.

Then I set about distressing my image mat using Indigoblu Ink Splats. I have to confess the long stamp with small coffee stain shape stamp in the set I cut just after those stains giving me two stamps and more scope for a mixture of both on my card.

I stamped an extra spider on another bit of scrap card and cut out his body then added googly eyes well it is Halloween soon.


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

20 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hey Debby, so very cute, luv your coloring and use of color! hope you have a wonderful day!

sparkle & shine *~*

Teresa Kline said...

hey Debby, so very cute, luv your coloring and use of color! hope you have a wonderful day!

sparkle & shine *~*

Caryn said...

This is so cute Debby - what a gorgeous card xxx

Lin said...

Oh how FUN, Debby! Love your take on the colors!

Lin said...

Oh how FUN, Debby! Love your take on the colors!

Sarah said...

This is so fantastically cute Debby...Love it!!

Chrissy said...

Very cute spook Debby..love the splatterings of colour and the little spider..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous spooky card Debby, love that cute spider!
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debby, such a fabulous background and fun image.
Pauline
x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a super colour scheme with those fabulous papers...........I love Monica butterfly and great details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Carol S. said...

A great fun card and love the butterfly. Hugs, Carol S.xx

MagsB said...

Debby, this is such a fun Halloween card, I love the wings on the mouse and the googly eyes on the spider!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

I think this is a very cute halloween card Debby and I love house mouse with his butterfly wings and the purple striped paper goes really well in the background. The spider looks great with his googly eyes too. x

Liz said...

Great Halloween card and I love the adorable little mouse. xx

Tammy said...

Too, too cute to spook! Sweet card!

Jackie Scott said...

Love your splatters and colors and oh those googly eyes! Great Halloween card for a youngster!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a cute Halloween card, love the mouse with the wings and the spiders. fabby card

Cheryl W. said...

This card makes me smile! That mouse is adorable, and I love your genius idea of layering him on a butterfly.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! Love how you made the background!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

aww such a cute little mouse :-) Monica is so adorable and I don't think she is a bit spooked by that spider ;-) absolutely adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x