Friday, October 09, 2015

Giggling Good Birthday


Another Birthday card for a special friend, I decided to use this Art Impressions stamps because one we will meet up again and I believe this will be us chatting and laughing.

The papers are Simple Stories but it one that has just a few odd pages left but enough to use Avery Elle scallops frames, well the scallop oval die fitted inside the scallop page die.

Since I need to make the card quite quickly I used my favourite EK success retro punch to make my flowers from the dotty paper. The sentiment I printed on my PC and the punch is from Stamping up but added the paper pricking to match the main oval.

Christmas card making seems to have slowed down to snail pace but I do have a card for my Penny Black Saturday and I can tick all the DT work for next week. Off to a crop tomorrow although in hindsight I should of be thinking of not overdoing it because the week after I'm scrapbooking all weekend at a retreat.


21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thank you, I love my card and look forward to meeting up with you again for a chat and some laughs. Can't see me getting to your part of the world this year now but hope you can plan that hol in Norfolk some time x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby and such a fun image

Annd

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debby, such a joyful image and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

This is so much fun! Love the colours and pretty details, your friend is going to be so chuffed. Love it. Hugs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous card, love all the colours & the ribbon finishes it off perfectly
Hugs Shell xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous girly card Debby!! xx

Pam said...

So fun!

Pat said...

Such a fun image Debby and I love the scalloped oval and square you have used with your fabulous layering. Those MS punched flowers are so pretty with that complementary ribbon and love that computer generated sentiment to finish. Enjoy your crop tomorrow. x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous fun card Debby, love the image, Kate x

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a great and fun card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous, love that image, isn't it like us all when we meet friend LOL. Love it.

Jacee said...

What a great image, that so made me smile, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

FABulous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, fab image and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great card Debby. Love these images, they always make me smile :) xx

Carol S. said...

I love these stamps as they will make everyone smile, without fail. Great fun card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous fun birthday card! All birthdays should be spent with friends giggling!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun card, I've just added that stamp to my 'need' list ;)

Brawny x said...

What a great card. X

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image and a great layout too, luv Sam x