Saturday, October 31, 2015

Foxy Christmas


Another card inspired by the very talented Brigit using the Penny Black foxy transparent set. Since there was nothing under his feet I grounded him using a Hobby Art stamp which I think was suppose to be at sand to a beach scene but it looks like snow.
I couldn't be asked to hunt for snow stamp so I used the Stampin Up grungy set and stamped round the edges using Versamark then added WOW bright white powders. It was then I blended colours over the snow, once happy I then burnished with a dry soft cloth to bring out the snow.
It was only then I stamped the sentiment and then layered images.
Oh I nearly forgot I used the Bundle of Stitched Shapes from Simon Says Stamp before I did anything.

25 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Christmas card Debby

Anne

Andreja said...

WoooW what a beauty :-)) Debby, such a lovelly card you made!
Hugs, Andreja

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Debby this is fabulous .... LOVE your sky and perfect placement of your images too!

Doreen said...

Beautiful Debby,love the background.xxx

brenda said...

Beautiful work as always Debby, hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the fox, so sweet.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Debby..x

Pat said...

This PB fox is really cute Debby and I love the blue background with that bit of snow and the chevron striped paper behind is so pretty. x

Cheryl W. said...

This card may look pretty simple to most folks, but we card makers know how much work went into it. It's fabulous!!

Dotty Jo said...

And your card is simply gorgeous, Debby! Jo x

Unknown said...

Sooo sweet!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such a brilliant design.
Pauline
x

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card, love how you decoupage your images!

Peggy said...

Love that card! Beautifully simple. X

Jacee said...

Awww he's so cute!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

Brilliant!! Love the detail and a very cute image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I absolutely love this, such a cute image I think I need this set.

Chrissy said...

Just gorgeous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy said...

Adorable! Your inking looks fantastic and I love that sweet little fox. Hugs!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, your card is adorable, I love the image and your CAS design is brilliant, Kate x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is fabulous. Love the tiny border!

Tammy said...

Love, love your card Debby, too sweet!

Whisper said...

Simply gorgeous, luv Sam x

Стокли said...

Beautiful scene (and colouring too!)

KraftyKaren said...

Love how you have done the snow - I have never thought of using my gorgeous grunge set like that - thanks for the inspiration