Monday, October 05, 2015

Cup of Tea Part Two


Like I said last week I stamped and die cut several cups and used nearly all of them, these are the last two.
I found the cloud paper but can't remember the pad but I used Simon says Stamps Bundle of Shapes, cut out using the large die and cut across to where I wanted the it to finish with the Stitched Strip that came with the set. The finished card shows three blue teacups so that was the reason I didn't have any blue ones left.


I saw a sketch on Pinterest with the two strips both of which are from Doodlbug Sunkissed and added the cups and sentiment. This was the first card I made with the cups and saucers and it spurred me on to make the others.

I would imagine you feed up with me moaning that I'm under the weather, I know I am and since I don't see things changing soon. I'm going to try and not mention it anymore and I will have to accept I can't blog every day when I feel pants.
Most of the problem is the travelling to MIL since we are now going nearly every month so it will mean it will take several days to get over it and its time I just accept it for what it is. So no more moaning and I will be a good blog hopper one day again.

16 comments:

Sammy said...

I LOVE these. Too cute, and the sentiment is perfect (and true!).
Hope you feel better soon. Knowing in advance that you'll be struggling can be very helpful, as you can plan around it then. x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love those cups and saucers.xxx

Sandra H said...

Two brilliant cards Debby and l agree with Sammy the sentiment is just perfect x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both wonderful cards, they look so lovely.

Hope you feel better soon Debbie and things get better for you.
x

Christine said...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going is ok for some. I'm a wimp.... I try to remember that nothing lasts forever and struggle through. My thoughts are with you....please try to rest after your journeyings.
I love those little teacups, you have made some gorgeous cards there. Thank you for sharing.
X

Christine said...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going is ok for some. I'm a wimp.... I try to remember that nothing lasts forever and struggle through. My thoughts are with you....please try to rest after your journeyings.
I love those little teacups, you have made some gorgeous cards there. Thank you for sharing.
X

Pat said...

I love both these tea cup cards Debby, sitting on the cute clouds and then the spotty banner for a table cloth, both great ideas and I love the colour combinations too. x

Brawny x said...

Great stamps Debby. Fab cards x

Christine L said...

So true! Loving these cards Debby. Sorry to hear you're not too good... Fingers crossed that you feel better soon.

Christine x

Unknown said...

I KNOW your pain levels Debby. It's ok to mention too as it explains when your missing in action from your blog or simply slowing down. I too, suffer greatly and everyday is different for me. Age 70 with Fibromyalgia. Card making takes my mind off the pain and some days I just can't get into my studio to create. Ok now , your cards are delightful , very cute.

Sarah said...

I love a cuppa, so these really appeal to me!! You can moan away as much as you like, it's what we are here for to cheer each other along when things get tough xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, I love a cup of tea!
Hope you feel better soon.
Lorraine x

Jacee said...

Fabulous designs Debby
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Debby, such cute tea cups and lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

Tracy said...

All your little tea cups are so cheery. The thought of tea just makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Hugs!

Tammy said...

Both cards are wonderful, love their colors and papers you used! Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about groaning about it, it helps!