Sunday, August 30, 2015

John's 60th


At the all day crop at Bracknell I started Hubby's Birthday Album, I gave myself a brief of Clean and Simple Scrapbooking which caused a great deal of sniggering amongst my friends. When most of the morning had gone everyone complained how they've hardly done anything where I declared I had made a layout so they called out to show them its the one above and I had already cut the photo to fit the 8inch album. At least I made them laugh!


The Papers are Fancy Pants, I brought the collection pack and apart from plain cardstock I'm hoping to only use the pack.


With a bit of help from some Stamping Up stamps.


American Crafts Thickers, Simple Stories Alphabet stickers and some Simon Says Stamps Alphabet Stickers too.

The last two layouts I made using the front cover of the collection no waste here!
I'll be honest some layouts were quicker than others but in all I made twelve layouts and I still have twice that many to do.



19 comments:

Janette said...

Love the layouts you did Debby, you have some great pics there...xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LOs Debby..fab photos :) xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just goes to show, that simple is fabulous too, great photos to show off.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous pages.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Lovely photos and great layouts Debby. x

Irene said...

Looks great Debby, fun pictures!!

xx Irene

KraftyKoolKat said...

This project is coming on a treat. Great photo's and layout Debby.
Hugs
Cathxx

JoAnn said...

Fabulous layouts Debby. Love them all and the photos are priceless.

Maria said...

Brilliant layout and I love the photos ! Hope hubby had a great Birthday
Maria x

KraftyKaren said...

Great layouts - it is going to be a lovely album when finished

cotnob said...

Fabulous layouts Debby, great photos and papers.
Pauline
x

Tracey said...

Wonderful LOs Debby, it's going to be a fab album when you've finished it :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathleen said...

Great pages and layouts, good photo's.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely papers and fab fun pics

Lynsey said...

Great layouts Debby!
hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

great pages and love the pictures and layouts. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Fun, fun layouts! Great job on getting so many done!

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! You've been SO productive! All your layouts are fabulous, too. Clean and simple, but full of fun details and embellishments.

Greta said...

These are wonderful, Debby!