Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Going Dotty

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

WE'RE GOING DOTTY

Anything with spots.
We are showcasing ART IMPRESSIONS PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Phew it was hot work to get this card done, it might be quite simple but there was quite a few ladies to cut out. My image is of course Art Impression and do love these ladies, this set of stamps is called Wine Tasters and there are some fabulous sentiment in the set but I wanted to use my new Cheers die from Simon says Stamp. I actually cut it twice from white scraps, then added the a layer of dotty paper.
The bright sunny papers are from Taylor Expression For Peeps Sake and I used the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Squares for my image and frame.
I found the perfect sentiment on the Simon Says Stamp It's Your Birthday sentiment set  and finally a flower which I'm devasted to discover that MFT Upsy Daisy is now retired so I've done a search and I found Plentiful Petals although now my shopping basket is now full of flower dies!!!!!


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

27 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SO stinking adorable! I love it!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debby :-) I have this stamp, and this cheers die, so I will just have to CASE this! absolutely gorgeous! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card Debby! Such a great image! Too cute!

hugs...

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fantastic card Debby, great image and lovely papers.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Debby and I love the layout. The papers look great too, I have this pad and often get it out only to put it away again, you have inspired me!! xx

Jacee said...

Great card Debby, I know someone that this would suit to a T, LOL!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

Brilliant ladies Debby..fabulous colouring and design and love the purple spotty papers...

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Debby, a super design and papers - I love the cute image!!

hugs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Debby. It really made me smile :) xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colourful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby and such a great image

Anne

Kathleen said...

Fabulous image, great papers and layout. Stunning card.

Kath x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous as always, Debby! I love the dotty sentiment! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Carol S. said...

I love these stamps, great fun. Your cutting out is so amazing. Always perfect. Brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Just fabulous and the polka dotted paper is a perfect addition!

Virginia L. said...

I am loving the image and how you added the dimensions....especially that red wine!! Thanks for the inspiration, Debby!

Gayatri said...

When I looked at the image, I thought there is dimension to it especially the legs. I have find out how Debby did it! Lots of fuzzy cutting! Well worth it. They look awesome. Love how you framed the image with polka dot paper and brought it together on the sentiment die cut too. Fab!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Cheryl W. said...

Your dotty lavender paper is so pretty...and perfect for this card. Love it! I really like those girlfriend Ai images, too.

Lin said...

So fun, Debby! Love that bright purple dotty frame and the flowers behind it, too, reflecting this happy group of ladies!

Lin said...

So fun, Debby! Love that bright purple dotty frame and the flowers behind it, too, reflecting this happy group of ladies!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such a fun image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Pam said...

Cheers to the dotty girlfriends! Love them and the papers you chose.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Debby! sweet card, luv the fun image and the polka dotted frame...hope you have a FAB weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Teresa Kline said...

hello Debby! sweet card, luv the fun image and the polka dotted frame...hope you have a FAB weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

JenniferD said...

New I had Inspiration to buy this stamp somewhere it arrived yesterday! Now I need that Die. Love your Card!

Jackie Scott said...

Love that stamp - so much fun! Beautiful card lots of cutting!