Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Favourite Technique/Product Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES 

It's time to let your imagination run wild and create whatever takes your fancy !
We are showcasing our very own SIMON SAYS STAMP EXCLUSIVE Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I'm still in my Clean and Simple phase and I wanted to used the new Simon Says Stamp My Sunshine stamps and die.
Now when I saw sneak peeks of the new release I'm sure I saw a sun with what I thought holes cut out but that wasn't what I received then I noticed the dotty stamps in the stamp set, that would be why. So I stamped my sun and with the Simon Says Stamp White Pigment ink I stamped the dots in each ray. Then I used WOW white embossing powder and yes that was the sun I saw and now I'm happy.
My little girl is of course Pure Innocence which is perfect for paper piecing which helps to bring the papers together which are Echo Park.
Love the sentiments with the My Sunshine stamp and I was determined to use one of them and I thought this one was perfect. To finish my card I added some clouds using the cloud dies from Simon Says Stamp Lets Fly a Kite.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

34 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! The image is adorable and I always love your own special decoupage
hugs
Mandy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely summer card Debby such a sweet image

Anne

Teresa Kline said...

cute, cute, cute...sweet puffed clouds! hope you have a wonderful week!

sparkle & shine *~*

Teresa Kline said...

cute, cute, cute...sweet puffed clouds! hope you have a wonderful week!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) the image is adorable and I love the sentiment, perfect! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

I love this sentiment, always gets me humming! Your striped background paper was the perfect choice for this summer scene, Debby!

Lin said...

I love this sentiment, always gets me humming! Your striped background paper was the perfect choice for this summer scene, Debby!

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty! Jo x

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Debby and I love the Sun with the spots..fabulous paper piecing on the cute little girl..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

Love this. Ia fabulous card x

Whisper said...

Oooo great sentiment and a perfect summer scene too, luv Sam x

Sue said...

Such a beautifully cheerful card, I love the sweet image and fabulous sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, what a beautiful summery card!
hugs Lynsey x

Kathleen said...

Just gorgeous Debby, love the sun.

Kath x

Stephanie said...

SWEET card, Debby! I love this happy palette :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love the fab sun and clouds and your image and sentiment are stunning D

xx coops xx

Liz said...

Lovely sentiment. I found myself singing it when I read it! Super design and I love the bright border. xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic bright card x

Pat said...

This is so pretty Debby and the Pure Innocence image is really sweet. I love the Echo Park papers and the paper piecing you have done with them is lovely and the sentiment goes perfectly. x

Yoonsun Hur said...

So bright card Debby! So sweet!!

Gayatri said...

Those puffy clouds and sun are just awesome. <3 <3 <3

Cheryl W. said...

Great card, Debby. I always love paper-piecing, and that little image is just too cute!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a super design and such a fabulous scene with the adorable image!!
Hope your are enjoying yourself!!
hugs
Heather xx

Tracey said...

Loving this!! What a sweet card! xx

Kat W said...

Your gorgeous colourful card is matching the weather in my part of the world today! The image and sentiment are really cute, and a you have made such a fab little scene :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

cotnob said...

A wonderful card Debby, such a lovely summery image and great papers.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really zingy creation Debby. So pretty and summery.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jingle said...

Debby, this is gorgeous! Such a cute little scene and the colors are absolutely perfect! Also, I just saw that beautiful dog you made!!! I WANT HIM! LOL! Really, though, you are so talented, and that is just amazing!

Sassy Raggedy said...

What a fun creation Debby. I love the background and your card just screams summer...Love it. Hugs, joann

Tammy said...

Well I guess I'll be singing that for the rest of the day! Sweet card!

Jacee said...

Lovely design Debby, I love the image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby! Too cute!! Love this!

hugs...

Unknown said...

:D elightful!