Friday, May 29, 2015

Just Like Buses


So I finally sat down to use the June Simon Says Stamps kit unlike last time it didn't land in the bin.(Whoops what I meant was the last card I tried to make my post sounded likeI threw the kit in the bin). I've used the fabulous Happy and Smile stamp set  which comes with the kit but you can buy separately and this red stripe card was also in the kit. I do have an issue actually cutting the paper and this is the only one a bit of another I managed to cut. 
The sketch is CAS(E) this sketch  that was launch yesterday, I decided to use the stamps then found the banners in the Simon Says Stamps Baby Party Animals which I paper pieced along with the parcels.

I've added the sketch because I'm still smiling and patting myself on my back at how clever I was making the above card, little things!


This card I first used the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripes to make the blue background. Then I got out the Stitched rectangles to make the centre. The flowers I had left over from a Pocket Page Project thought it would be a shame to waste them they are Simon Says Stamps Flowers on My Mind stamp set. Of course I had to use the fabulous Smile circle die that came with the June Kit. I actually made something very similar for my Pocket Page apart from the birthday sentiment, I can see this die being used a lot.



This is sketch SC542 from Splitcoast Stampers and I thought I would give it a go I still had another background made for a card then didn't use with the same stamp that make my blue diagonal stripes. There was no way I was cutting 6 inch sheets of pretty card to make my fishtail banners so I used the washi tape again came with the kit. I layered on card then made my banners in different sizes. Then of course had to use the die again.


33 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, these are such fab cards! I love the bold designs and bright colours.
Rebecca.
x

Andreja said...

WoW such a pretty CAS cards :-)) I like
Hugs, Andreja

brenda said...

As always your cards are a delight Debby.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Sue said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards Debby. I love your stylish designs and fabulous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous pretty cards Debby.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Three lovely cards Debby colourful and stylish

Anne

Chrissy said...

Three gorgeous cards Debby..loving all the bright colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

3 great cards Debby, like the colours, very uplifting..xx

Pam said...

Debby, these cards are beautiful. So bright & cheery! Love that kit this month.

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Debby, lovely bright designs.
Pauline
x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful bright lovely cards. I love all three of them....Hugs, joann

Viv said...

Terrific cards Debby! Just home for the weekend then away again from Monday so have a great week and will catch up again soon. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

All three are fantastic Debby, such gorgeous colours and layouts.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

LOVE this fabulous trio Debby, lovely colours xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS cards and so pretty and colourful too. Lurve those dies.

Jacee said...

Ohh these are lovely Debby, what fab designs!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

AbFab Debby, lovely bright cards, love them, hugs Kate x

pinky said...

I love them Debby, those stripes are so summery.

Kathleen said...

Three fabulous cards Debby, love the layouts and the bright and bold papers.

Kath x

Lynsey said...

Fab cards Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sharon said...

These cards make me smile Debby - Love them.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tammy said...

Each card is fabulous Debby and has my wheels turning! Love this new kit!

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Debby, love the colours. Carol x

Carol S. said...

A selection of stunning cards. Love the bright and cheerful colours. all great designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracy said...

Boy did you get inspired. Lots of wonderful patterns and some really fun ways to incorporate the dies and stamps that you chose. Great cards Debby. Hugs!

Pat said...

Three real beauties Debby and you are obviously on a roll! I love the diagonal stripes and you followed the sketch perfectly for the first and I adore the flowers with the super sentiment die and then the cleverly designed use of the washi tape and the die again on the last. x

Brawny x said...

Oh wow Debby. Definitely on a roll. Three fabulous cards x

Jackie Scott said...

Three beautiful cards Debby! Like them all the one with the brightly wrapped gifts, the flowered one with the new smile in a circle and the bright washi tape one!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, looks like you've had fun with your new kit! Lovin the bright washi tape!

Cheryl W. said...

Love your bright, colorful and happy cards, Debby! They're all fabulous.

José said...

Beautiful cards Debby

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love all the fun stripes! Great take on the CTS sketch, too!

Pam Watson said...

I really like how you used the smile die to make a positive and negative and put them together. Creative :)