Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Prima


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Clean and Simple Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing PRIMA PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px


I'm not too sure whether my card is DT material especially when you're on a team so talented, the trouble was I liked this page and I love the Simon say Stamp Artful flowers and I my head wouldn't move from using both.
The page is from Prima's Bella Rouge paper pack, love that it has everything you would try to stamp on but I did cut the side off to make it a bit more edgy.
To keep the aged look I added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Flowers on my Mind and embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum that came in a previous Simon Says Stamp kit.
I then stamped and die cut my flowers, I then tried some Prima accent beads in yellow but it didn't show up on the red, I tried White Opal Liquid Peals but in the end the Onyx Liquid Pearls worked better, good job I stamped and cut out a few flowers. 
I added a bit twine to give a finished look to the side and had to add some red Liquid Pearls because I felt it needed it.
So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Simon Says Stamp 
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

19 comments:

Lin said...

It's a marriage made in heaven, Debby! These flowers are the perfect addition to that paper; love the results!

Lin said...

It's a marriage made in heaven, Debby! These flowers are the perfect addition to that paper; love the results!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Debby, you are way to hard on yourself ! this is gorgeous ! I love the whole design of this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Debby your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the Artful Flowers & I love the embossing
hugs
Mandy xx
Thanks so much for my beautiful birthday card sweet lady xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunner and i'm loving your DP's, Luv Sam x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby!!

hugs...

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! Jo x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fabulous design and I love the papers which are wonderful with the beautiful Artful Flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx

Yuki said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely love the artsy flowers and the colors go perfectly!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers Debby and the flowers just pop off the page..perfect match.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

Well I think this is gorgeous Debby. Different but fab x

Jacee said...

Wonderful design Debby, love the flowers, they're a great colour!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat said...

The paper and the pretty red flowers go together perfectly, and the sentiment and the baker's twine finish it beautifully. Really lovely Debby. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby love your beautiful flowers

Anne

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous background and love the bright red flowers.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the gorgeous paper. Lovely flowers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stephanie said...

Totally gorgeous, Debby! Love the POP of red!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Debby!

Jo Nevill said...

Such a pretty card Debby x