Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Girl


Mmmmm I  forgot to schedule this post I kinda knew I wouldn't be an early riser this morning after the crafting retreat add the clocks going forward into the mix.
Anyway I've made although I've got a sore throat which isn't cos I talked too much or the blocked up nose I blame that I was under the air con vent.
So back to my card, can you believe its Easter this weekend so I thought since this little cutie is coloured up I should use before them. I had to find new papers because the card on Saturday stole her papers but I managed to find these I think they are Echo Park. Before I forget again the little sweetheart is Easter Carly from Mo's shop I may have imagine it but I think she is a PB stamp too.
Not too sure of the Upsy Daisy flowers from MFT could be I should have used three instead of five flowers. I'm trying to use different leaves since the Lavish Branch from Memory Box is overworked. My little butterfly is a punch can't remember whose but I think its a Dutch firm.
Back to the craft retreat I'm not confessing too much but next time I shall be more aware where I boil the kettle! I managed 6 layouts doesn't sound a lot but two had quite a bit of sewing on. I have one layout in the middle of making and I know I have one similar at home to finish so I would like to get them both done this week but I have some cards to make and I not sure I'm up to making anything today. I'm thinking to get my colouring pencils out for some restful colouring.

 

35 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Easter card Debby loving that lovely image also those wonderful papers and design, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

brenda said...

Your card is the perfect tonic for a dull Monday morning Debby, it's full of summery colours.

B x

Liz said...

What a sweet image. Lovely Easter card, the bright colours are perfect for a spring card. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and very pretty Debby. I adore all the gorgeous layers that you do. The flowers look great to me.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous image and layout, Luv Sam x

Tracey said...

How very adorable!! xx

Unknown said...

Morning Debby what a gorgeous card I love the image and your design is wonderful

Debs xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Very sweet card Debby gorgeous papers and colours

Anne

Pauline said...

Beautiful Easter card Debby. Love the image, papers, colours and all your details - Hugs,

cotnob said...

A beautiful Easter card Debby, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debby x

Pat said...

This is a sweet image from Mo and your colouring and the pretty coloured bp's complement it so beautifully. I love the MFT flowers and the pretty foliage, and the little butterfly and the green gingham ribbon are great finishing touches too. Take it easy Debby. x

Viv said...

She's a lovely image Debby and I think the layout is yummy! have a lovely restful day. x

Pop's Cards said...

Good afternoon sweetie, this is STUNNING, I love your creation ♥ Hugs Pops x x x

Unknown said...

Easter girl Carly is just adorable. Can I borrow your Lavish Branch from Memory Box. I tried to purchase it but im not sure they have it anymore or I missed it in SSS shop.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
hugs Sue xx

Becky said...

Wow what a beautiful card, I love the brick effect paper and the little girl is so cute :-) xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card, so bright and cheerful and a sweet image. hugs, Marlies

Jacee said...

Isn't she the sweetest Debby, what pretty card, I love it!
Hope you enjoyed you crafting this weekend.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Deborah said...

Lovely Easter card Debby. The image is so cute.
Deborah A

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Easter card Debby..fabulous colouring on your sweet little girl and love the papers and colours and flowers...so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

José said...

Lovely Easter card Debby, such a cute image from Mo and beautiful coloured

Bonnie said...

Beautiful card. I think the 5 flowers is perfect. I love your coloring.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful Easter card Debby! Glad you enjoyed your crafty weekend :)

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the image and the bright pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debby. The image is so sweet and I love the scrummy papers and the flowers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Debby. She's so cute x

Brawny x said...

Fab card Debby. She's so cute x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I like the adorable image and the lovely colours
Kevin xx

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card and love it all!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

I think the five flowers balances the images beautifully! Wonderful card!

Mervi said...

Really sweet card, fabulous papers and colours;-))m

Cheryl W. said...

Love your card - it just squeals Easter! That sweet little image is adorable and colored so beautifully.

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.beautiful details and papers and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx