Thursday, December 11, 2014

CAS(E) this sketch


I need some quick Christmas cards since I've received some not on my list, Hubby says he needs a couple more and DD has asked if I have some spare. 
First off I thought I will use the Stitched dies that I brought from Simon Say Stamps these are the rectangle ones.
My first card I realised I used Linen card and therefore the stamping idea had to be shelved because its a bit and miss with a texture card but I wasn't going to bin it. So I used Simon Says Stamps Alexis Snowflake and Maryann snowflake twice for each snowflake.
I then used the Let is Snow from Penny Black Joyous Wishes and yes I used it twice which all help for it to pop out of a white background.


Here's my bit of failure I tried to burnish the stamped and embossed Snowflakes which is Simon Says Stamps Lots of Snowflakes but I rubbed too hard and took off some of the colour. The sentiment I used the Be Joyful set.
Both cards I've used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and if I'm quick there may still be time to enter

.

28 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

I love these cards ! great done ! thanks for sharing
greetings
martina
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous cards Debby I can't see anything wrong with the second one! Susan x

Brawny x said...

Great cards Debby. Both fab x

Dawn T said...

Lovely CAS cards Debby. Particularly like the first one.

Melodie said...

Wow, Debby, this is really wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Malika said...

Lovely card. White always das it

Malika

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful cards, love that stitching effect. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Debby and love the stitching...

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab cas cards love the snowflakes

Unknown said...

Hi Debby what a beautiful card it's so elegant and classy. Love the design of it Debby xxx

Debs xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous Debby, so pretty and I do like the 'failed' one also, looks good.xx

Pat said...

A gorgeous CAS card Debby, and I just adore the WOW with just those sparkly centres to the snowflakes, and even your so called failure is very pretty. x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, love the stitched rectangles xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great cards Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Annette22 said...

Hi Debby,

wow I love that white space and those stitches are awesome

xxxAnnette

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so pretty! I love the white on white in the first one and the gorgeous inking in the second one! Fabulous takes on the sketch!

Chrissy said...

Both cards are gorgeous Debby..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Stunning cards Debby, I love the WOW one, but then I love the gorgeous blues on the second one as well.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

These are stunning Debby, your designs are so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful they both are x

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful cards, Debby. I love all that stitching!

Kathleen said...

These are gorgeous but love the one with the stitched rectangles, fabulous snowflakes.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Lovely white on white card and the second card has just the right amount of blue, perfect!

coldwaters2 said...

Two beautiful cards Debby they look so classy and very professional, superb makes.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

They both look gorgeous to me. Love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hannelie said...

White on white is just a big favorite of mine!
Love both your cards!
Great to see you at CTS this week!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous designs here Debby!! I love them! HUGS

scrappymo! said...

I love them both. The second one has such lovely and subtle shading.
The first WOW one is great with those fabulous dies!