Saturday, November 01, 2014

Wrapped Up


Good Grief its November already, I will not panic that I still have a few Christmas cards to make. If like me you have a few to make then this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge will help a bit. Its called All Wrapped Up and if like me you have a few PB stamps with critters wearing scarves the hardest thing you will have to do it chose.
I decided to use a little used cling from the old style Penny Black even my little goose is wrapped up, little does he know why they looking after him so well!
The sketch is from Splitcoast Stampers card sketch 511 which was fine till it came to embellishments. I added the button and holly and decided that I could go down the CAS path. I decided on stamping the sentiment on the circle image mat. I nearly cried when it went wrong cos it was the first card since Mr Mojo left that I really liked. Hopefully you can't see where it all went pants, a very fine black pen and a not too steady hand filled in the missing parts.
The papers are LOTV and my picket fence is from MFT, the dotty border is from Stampin Up.
Do pop over and check out the team. 

Thank you for the lovely comments about the my crochet blanket and thankfully the headache has passed too, fingers crossed.

37 comments:

Mau xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that sweet PB and how you brought it alive xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful Debby what a lovely stamp! Susan x

Mary J said...

A beautiful card, Debby, love the papers with her!

*Vicki* said...

Really darling creation Debby!! Lovely papers and sweet image! HUGS :)

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love your papers and colours and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Murielle said...

OH...Wonderful card of christmas.
I love it.
Hugs, Mumur.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debby
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debby, such a beautiful image and pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love what you have done, black pen or no black pen (depending on whether you can pick it up LOL)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Cheryl W. said...

I would never have known you had a problem with the sentiment. Beautiful card!

Brawny x said...

Super image Debby. Great card x

chrissy xx said...

I LOve how you have got your little fence behind the images Debby.
FABuous colours and the cutest of images. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Debby, prety image and fab colours, hugs Kate x

heidy said...

What a lovely card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Hi Debby wow I love this one its really cute love the design of it xx

Debs xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sarah said...

This is another fabulous card Debby, of course it's a pet goose not destined for the Christmas feast at all!! xx

Whisper said...

Ooo absolutely fabby & I would never have guessed you had to touch up the sentiment, luv Sam x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the prety PB stamp you have used today, l like the way you have cut the fence die to fir the circle too. x Susan x

Irene said...

She's so adorable and the colours of the whole card are fabulous Debby!! Nothing wrong with the sentiment, I cheat all the time *lol*!

xx Irene

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card Debby, fabulous colours.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the image. Colouring is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the colours and adorable image.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

This is a really pretty card Debby and I love the PB image. The papers mare such a pretty green and the twine with the button and holly is a nice touch, and your sentiment looks just fine so don't fret! You always make such lovely cards and I hope your headache is well and truly gone. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Very pretty Debby, gorgeous colors and coloring as always and I love the fence!

Dawn T said...

what a super cute card Debby, love the fence behind her,

misteejay said...

This is so adorable Debby. Beautiful colours and such a sweet image.
Toni xx

Marianne said...

Great card Debby.
Hugs, Marianne

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Debby. Great stamp and lovely colours. x

Nataliascraft said...

What a lovely image, gorgeous card x

Mervi said...

Lovely and gorgeous card;-))m

Jacee said...

Fantastic card Debby, I really LOVE the colour.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous!!!! again!

Lynne in NI said...

Such a beautiful card, and no, I can't see where your sentiment went wrong :)

Greta said...

I LOVE the old PB images & oh my goodness--this is one fabulous card, Debby! I can't see any problem with the sentiment either.