Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Snowman


Just a quick card to tie you over till the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge. Although I'm disappointed how it looks cos it didn't look this way in my head. I think my problem is I should have used a black mat under the red snowflake paper but that ribbon is well and truly stuck to alter it. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for this week not sure I will bother to enter though.
The papers are Lawn Fawn and the Snowman is from MFT, also from MFT is the grass die that I'm using upside down fro icicle.
The little stars are from Simon Says Holiday Shapes and the Snowflake Abby dies. I've layered the snowflake twice and I do this with using double sided tape on the back of the card I used to cut, I've also done this for the stars.
Back Later


20 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great snowman Debby and it's a wonderful card without the black mat!! Your are far too self critical my friend!! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a cute snowman and I love the papers.
Hugs Sue xx

misteejay said...

Lovely snowman - such a happy chappy.
Toni xx

NGCARDS said...

I think it looks great hun and I love that snowman xxx

Dawn T said...

sweet as card Debby

susiestacey said...

Lovely little card Debby x Susan x

Sammy said...

What a fab card! I love the icicles hanging from the bottom of the ribbon. Great touch! x

Karen M said...

Love your cute snowman Debby and your card looks fab:) hugs xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby gorgeous cute card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Murielle said...

Gorgeous card snowman!
Hugs, mumur.

Unknown said...

Hi Debby what a great card the image is so cute and the design is wonderful
Take care xx

Debs xx

Pat said...

This is a pretty card using that cute snowman Debby and the papers are lovely. That large snowflake is a beauty and the other finishing touches just perfect. x

Chrissy said...

He is an adorable Snowman Debby and I keep forgetting about the double sided tape such a great idea..wish it would stick.[in my brain.]

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Such an adorable card Debby, I love your cute snowman and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love your snowman and fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl W. said...

I think your card looks great, Debby. I've started layering my cardstock before I cut it with dies, too. It sure makes a difference and is so much easier than trying to layer it AFTER it's been cut.

Jazzy said...

Your card is cool and awesome

Unknown said...

It's a super "cool" card, nice, nice, nice!!

Jackie Scott said...

I think this is a gorgeous Christmas card Debby!!!