Saturday, November 15, 2014

snowfalling


Sorry a bit late this morning but I don't set my alarm at weekend and its been a long tiring week obviously my body needed a bit extra sleep this morning.
Once again a CAS card using this weeks Freshly Made Sketch with one of the cutest Penny Black Christmas Images.
First my snow now you know I love the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil simply a must have for Christmas cards, you can use it for randomly dotting with a white pen or marking where you want to use Liquid Pearls and it fabulous when you use texture paste but all this takes time. You know by now I pretty much a lazy card maker if I can get away with it so when I discovered that the Be Joyful stamp set from Simon Says Stamp has a Falling Snow stamp and looked how it worked. First off stamp all over the card with Versamark then I used another discovering WOW Bright White Embossing it doesn't set creamy.I'm so please how the snow turned out, be warned I love this so much it will be happening again.
I also used the curved borders from Spellbinders to make my snow drifts which I tried to match on the white mat under the image as well.
The Snowflake Maryann once again from Simon Says Stamp and I don't seem to be able to stop cutting them out twice and layering them. The little button is from MFT cut twice and layered!
Lastly the sentiment is again from Simon Says Stamp from the Holiday Labels set.


41 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Just adorable!!!!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute Debby.

Donna x

Sarah said...

Such a cute Kitty Debby and I love how you have extended the landscape...genius!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab cute card. Love my curved Spellbinder and looks fab here. Love the falling snow too x

Chrissy said...

The snow drops look perfect Debby and I just love this cute image and the lovely thick snow..and your snowdrifts worked beautifully..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love the image,design and colours, just gorgeous.xxx

Janice said...

Delightful as always! A super kitty and I love the twine/button/snowflake combo - very pretty, Jx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debby, I love your adorable image.
Pauline
x

Irene said...

OOOOOWWWWWWWWW sooo cute!!

xx Irene

KraftyKaren said...

Such a cute card and I love how you have done the snow

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw your card makes me smile... What a cutie.... love it Debby!

susiestacey said...

So sweet Debby, have a good weekend x Susan x

Craftychris said...

This is so cute and the snow looks fabulous! xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Adorable! !! I love the snow stencil you used on here with this cute image!!!! Great Sketch too! Hugs, Heidi

Sue said...

So gorgeous, such an adorable image and I love the design.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and adorable Debby, love this little feline popping his cute little head up.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cut card Debby love the stamp

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, fab card, love the image and colouring, hugs Kate x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, this is just THE cutest image. I also LOVE Penny Black images. Sweet, sweet card.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just darling! I had to follow all the darned links and add them to my wish list!

Lorraine said...

He is so so cute! Love it!
Lorraine x

José said...

Such a sweet card with a cute image

Pop's Cards said...

So super sweet, hugs Pops x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet and adorable card.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous Debby.

Kath x

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Debby Love all the snowflakes.

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the background snow. Sweet image too. Amazing cutting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! Great job matching up your snowdrifts too :)

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, love this card! That image is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tracy said...

Precious! Love how your stamped snow turned out and the fluff you added to kitty's hat and the snow on the pot. you are going to make me throw all those SSS snowflakes into my basket. LOL Hugs!

Mau xx said...

So sweet Debby, love the falling snow too.
Hope your body has another well earned sleep tomorrow and you feel better for it. Xxx Enjoy your Sunday

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable! I love that little kitty and the snow looks so real! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

oh wow, beautiful card! I'm in love :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolutely super layout and an adorable stamp too, luv Sam x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous design Debby, love the colour and the sweet image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat said...

Another cute PB image Debby and love the snow falling background which works beautifully with the added snow and the white flowersoft round his hat. The baker's twine and the snowflake with the button is the perfect embellishment. x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card and cute image! I love the snowy texture.
Rebecca.
x

JenniferD said...

This one is Soooooo Cute! Love the touch of the matching string and Button!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh my gosh, how ADORABLE! Love the image - it's gorgeous (and on my Wish List now LOL!)!

Jocelyn x

Yola Moore said...

Lovely card Debby, such a cute image.