Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pink Coffee


I always feel guity not putting a card up on Wednesday Morning its not till later the post for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is scheduled. But since this card was a really quick one and I wouldn't be able to post it on it own it was that quick.
First of all the Pink Coffee Cup was already cut for the pink heart for another card so it was floating around my desk. Add the new sentiment from Riley and Company which I brought from Simon Says Stamps and some leftover papers from a previous Simon Says Stamp kit. A sketch from Freshly Made Sketch which I've missed the deadline and a bit twine one finished card. I did have to cut out a yellow Coffee cup using the Simon Says Stamp die for the heart. Now I have a yellow coffee cup floating around!
Did you see that Simon Says Stamp Blog is having a hop to celebrate Stephanie Birthday, there's some goodie bags up for grabs but you need to comment on the Blog Hop Blogs.

20 comments:

Juls said...

Absolutely LOVE everything about this :-) ... Brill sentiment , loving the colour combo & especially love the pink cup :-) xx

José said...

Great card Debby, love the colors and the sentiment!

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful card!
I loved the design!
Have a nice day!

Martina said...

Cool card Debby and hey...I just love the sentiment!!! ;)
Martina

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I would love a mug like that for my coffee....great card hun
Hugs Shell xx

Mau xx said...

Great card Debby, not sure what you term quick.ha ha this wuld have took me 2 hours with no distractions.....:÷
Love your coffee cup xx

Mau xx said...

Oops! Excuse missing letters in comments...its this silly tablet.
Xxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a wonderful card Debby and I just love that sentiment!! Susan x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debby and I agree whole heartedly with the sentiment. I need the wine to bring me down from the caffeine high!!!
Love the fabulous design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debby, great sentiment and I love your papers.
Pauline
x

Cheryl W. said...

I think the sentiment you used is perfect for me! LOL Great card. Love that coffee cup.

JenniferD said...

Ha ha ha Fabulous Sentiment! Looooove this Card!

Pat said...

I love the colour combination on this pretty card Debby and the papers are gorgeous. I especially love that pink coffee mug with the yellow heart which complements the background beautifully. x

Kathleen said...

What a brilliant sentiment, and a great card.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Such a fun card and I love, love the sentiment!

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and a really brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I LOVE it!!! Fab paper and colour choices especially with the black. It's a great sketch and a hoot of a sentiment! Brilliant, Debby! Hugs, Lesley

Jacee said...

Love your design on this one Debby, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design