Sunday, November 09, 2014

Loved


No cards in my drafts today so I will show you a layout instead. Another picture I've borrowed from my Sister. Nice to use some of the huge stash of flowers and that word ribbon I've had for ages. The papers are Bo Bunny and I'm literally down to a few scraps which does make easier for scrapbooking cos you have to make do with what you got. The Loved sentiment is a K&Co one I brought in America in 2007, I wonder if it will take another 7 seven years to use the rest of the packet!
This layout will take me to 41 this year and next week its week 46 so I still have a bit of catching up to do.

18 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design Debby. Loving the precious photo and the flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely layout.

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous layout Debby, love the flowers and wonderful photo xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous photo and background.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely layout, great ribbon. You are way ahead of me with layouts this year x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a beautiful photo and I love your design.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful layout Debby perfect for that lovely photo xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful layout. The papers are gorgeous.

Deborah A

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely layout - the ribbon is just perfect and your flowers are a beautiful finishing touch

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely layout and a lovely picture. I was trying to make out what they are all sitting on?
Hugs, Lesley

Pat said...

Lovely photo and layout Debby and the flowers go so prettily with the papers, and the word ribbon is perfect. x

Chrissy said...

What a super photo and love the layout Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a happy family.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous LO Debby, love the photo and pretty design.

Donna x

Debs said...

Simply stunning!
Debs xx

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous layout. I love its simple and clean lines that let the focus remain on the photo.

Karen K said...

Wow, this is beautiful and you have done loads of layouts. I really should take a leaf out of your book and do one a week, haven't done any for ages...sort of lost the will with it really.

k x

Lynne in NI said...

gorgeous LO, your flower arrangement is so pretty. Beautiful baby too :)