Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kit Trees


A couple of cards that I made with last months Simon Says stamps kit, the first one is using a sketch but I can't remember where from so I've probably missed the deadline anyway. edited I've discovered the sketch came from Addicted to CAS and is still open for entries.
First off I had to use the Bundle of Stitched shapes from Simon Says Stamps which worked great for this sketch.  The Merry came from the Ornaments stamp set and the Christmas die all came from Simon Says Stamps. The trees are a stamp set  included in the kit but can be brought and is called Be Joyful.
Not forgetting my double layered snowflake another Simon die called Maryann.


Now for my wart, the card is using the Be joyful stamp from the kit but foolishly I used green and gold together and you can't see the gold. Will have to retry this with a different coloured tree.
I'll be back at 2pm with my Simon Say Stamps Wednesday Challenge card.


19 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Mooi kaartje Debby.Groetjes Joke

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Debby.xxx

Sarah said...

Two perfect examples of CAS!! xx

pinky said...

Both so gorgeous Debby!

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, I love the stylish designs and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Anne said...

Great cards Debby
Anne x

Juls said...

These are Fab C&S cards :-) xx

Pat said...

Two lovely CAS cards Debby. I love the colours you have used on both, and the gold twine on the first, and the little stars are great embellishments. I am so behind with my cards that CAS cards will definitely be the order of the day! x

Pat said...

Sorry Debby I can't jump back to the first screen on my tablet without losing my comment grr.. so annoying! I now realise the twine is siver which goes beautifully with that soft green, and I adore that favourite snowflake of yours too. x

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Debby, I love sweet little trees and fabulous CAS designs.
Pauline
x

Cheryl W. said...

Great Christmas cards! Maybe even I could make a few of these (if I had the right dies, that is, LOL). I love those stitched dies, but I haven't had it in my budget to pick any up yet. Guess I need to write a letter to Santa. :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two fantastic creations Debby.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous makes Debby..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie Scott said...

Two CAS cards both so very beautiful!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

Anonymous said...

Stunning x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty hun, love the second one so eye catching!
Hugs Shell xx

Kylie said...

LOVE the stitched banner. The colours are so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Michelle Lupton said...

Both cards are fabulous - I particularly like the sentiment that combines stamping and a die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)