Friday, September 12, 2014

SCS Baubles


When I made my Simon Says Stamps Ornaments card the last week I had stamped several baubles so I had a few left and I decided when I saw the sketch SC504 last week on Splitcoaststampers it would work with some of them.
I also saw one of the DT had used the Presents and Ornaments little bow for the top of the baubles which I thought was a brilliant idea. So I stamped the swirly wire in gold, then the bows and then used gold embossing powder. Then laid my cut out the ornaments still waiting for Mr Postman to bring the dies since I know they have left SSS shores.
The stripy paper was on my desk and I cut out a Spellbinders Stately Circle to stamp my Christmas the same way has the wire and to bring a bit of interest I used the Merry Christmas die but only used the Merry.
Bit of gold ribbon in my stash.
After my swim this morning its packing my tote bag for a day of Scrapbooking tomorrow with the girls met at the retreat at the beginning of the year.

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Debby lovely bright baubles

Anne

Chrissy said...

I love the baubles and colours Debby.Fabulous design and gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Lovely Debby, those baubles look great and I love your lettering too.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

*Vicki* said...

Such beautiful baubles my friend! Really love the touches of gold and the metallic gold ribbon! Yum! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, lovely card, love the baubles and your colours, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Åse-May said...

Lovely card...:)

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I really like the design
Kevin xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the baubles.

Kath x

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful card! Love all the gold embossing and other details.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a beautiful design and I love the colours.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debby. Love teh baubles and layout.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

Simply gorgeous! Fabulous card for Christmas!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debby, I love your design.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a pretty creation Debby. Hope you enjoyed your swim and you have a great day at your day of Scrapbooking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kat W said...

This is such a lovely modern design and fab colour combo :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgegous card Debby, your baubles are so pretty and love the gold highlights too :)

heidy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debby!
XXX Heidy

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I really like this card Debby the colours and shapes of those baubles look great, it has given me an idea on something I can do with my SU Bauble stamps and punch, you have inspired me, thank you.,
hugs
lorraine x

XxJULESxX said...

love it Debby stunning!!