Sunday, September 07, 2014

Penquin


I thought I would post this card today so it would be in time for the Freshly Made Sketch for this week. Considering there's no embellishments this is pretty busy.. Not my best idea but the papers need using and I love the pretty flowers but maybe not with my penguin cos he looks a bit lost. I just added a MFT grass die upside down and added some sparkle.
My cute penguin is from LOTV and he really need his nose layering never mind I'll try to remember to do it next time.
I've just discovered that Squirrel when of the blogs I have followed for ages is having a one off PENGUIN challenge, so I have added my card, do check out her post.
I had planned a day of card making yesterday but first I had to make my DT card. After throwing away nearly a whole tree and was about to resign my place on the team. I finally made something that was as close to an OK card I could get and then discovered the item I used is out of stock. But it will still have to do so I left it to dry and tried to make something else but things just went from worse to even worse. So I decided to put the craft scissors down before I threw all my craft toys out of the pram. So lets hope today will see an improvement.

32 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Aww just gorgeous and so cute!

susiestacey said...

Hope you are having a better day today Debby. Lovely card the penguin is so cute x Susan x

Debs said...

Adorable and super cute!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, this is a gorgeous card. I really hope you have a better day today...I know, I for one have days like that too!!! Take care..xx

misteejay said...

What a little cute that penguin is.
Hope you have a good Sunday.
Toni xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Totally adorable. Hope you have a better day today x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debby what a cutie! Hope you have a more productive day today.Have a wonderful day, Susan x

brenda said...

Your Saturday sounds much like mine Debby, blame the weather.

I do like this sweet card and the pretty DP's.

Hope your Sunday is an improvement on yesterday.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun. The papers are just perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Stamps and Paper said...

adorable card Debby he's so cute

Anne

downrightcrafty said...

a beautiful and cute Penguin Entry, I think we all had a ooooooooo must enter that moment lol
hugs Kate xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie and i hope today's crafting is better, Luv Sam x

Dotty Jo said...

Is it busy??? Seems to work beautifully to me hun, Jo x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image,design and colours.xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh so very sweet Debby!! :) Really love the sparkly ice-sickles hanging down!! Hugs - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Cheryl W. said...

I can only imagine that with your talent, your "worst" probably ranks next to (or even above) my very best! This card is very fun. Love that sweet little penguin.

Jacee said...

Loving the papers on this one Debby and the image is so sweet too, got a soft spot for penguins.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable Debby, love the image and pretty papers, hugs Kate x

Jane said...

Ah this is just so cute!
Jane xx

Chrissy said...

He is as cute as a button Debby and I love the papers..very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Debby, such an adorable penguin.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creation Debby, I don't think he looks lost.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Kathleen said...

I love these papers, I bought two of the pads, Fabulous penguin, brilliant card.

Kath x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

This is so cute. Sweet image and gorgeous card Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby x

Amy O said...

That is such a sweet image! And I love how you've colored it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Squirrel x said...

Such a sweet little penguin hun, and I think he suits that pretty paper really well. Thanks so much for joining the fun at TGPC, great to see you. Hugs xx

scrappymo! said...

Now I just can't picture you throwing your toys out of the pram...not at all!

This is a lovely card. You are too hard on yourself as i always love every single one of your cards.
He is a sweet and adorable little fellow.

Annette said...

LOVE your pingu chard Debbie. This little LOTV image is my fave!! Thanks for joining in the Great Penguin Challenge, he's adorable.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! Such an adorable penguin and I love the icy border!
Rebecca.