Wednesday, September 03, 2014

New Additions


Some new additions not necessary craft related, first my fairy door. I originally thought I would put my fairy door by the back door or under my desk but no one would see it. So at the moment its perched on the upstand on my desk

Here's a close up, I got it from Lobes of Buttons they have a facebook page and she can personalised them too. She does a blackboard reindeer with how many sleeps till santa arrives and I'm very tempted but first I need to work out where to put it.


You may think the new addition is the framed butterfly thats what I made on Saturday but its the new shelf. Hubby said he could use the existing holes in the cupboards to screw in a shelf. I was thinking I could get another shelf in but I would probably bash my head on it so I have to settle for just one.


Its sad that I excited over the front door step that finally Hubby put in makes a huge difference getting in and out of the front door..
Stamptember-Hero-Slider-927x408-01

Back at 2pm  with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.

17 comments:

Jacee said...

What a fabulous fairy door Debby, so cute. Hubby did well with his step, I can see that will make it far easier to get in now.
Looking forward to your next creation.
Hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design

Dortesjs said...

awww love that door

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your fairy door Debby I have wanted one for the back garden for ages! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your fairy door Debby I have wanted one for the back garden for ages! Susan x

Sarah said...

What a sweet little door Debby, you could have put it on your new doorstep!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your fairy door Debby...the do exsist you know!....

Anne

Lynne in NI said...

Aww that little fairy door is so cute!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a cute fairy door. Hubby has been promising for nearly two years to make one for me to have in the garden. I know exactly where I want it, we have the wood, hinges and door knob but still no door :( Maybe I can persuade him to make a start on it soon. Your craft space looks lovely now it's been 'lived in' a little, I'm sure you are thrilled with it.
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

I love that fairy door Debby, so cute
Lorraine x

Jo said...

Awww, love the fairy door.
I have some jobs that need finishing here, I think I need your hubby to have a word with mine lol

Cheri Burry said...

I love the Xmas ornament card, stunning!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love your gorgeous Fairy Door. Glad hubby has come up trumps with your step so you can get in and out easier.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Cheryl W. said...

I love that little fairy door! What a sweet addition to your new craft space.

Pat said...

Love the two new additions, one for the fairies and one for you. x

XxJULESxX said...

That wee door is to cute Debby i saw these on fb and was undecided, but i may have to get one now!!

Archies Mum said...

Love the door, what a brilliant idea and must be a great talking point. I'm liking the sound of the reindeer as well, might have to pop on to Facebook and have a look. Thans Debby

Whimcees said...

Oh, a fairy door! What a wonderful idea! I am going to make one today! Wishing you a happy one!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane