Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hero Arts Delicate Blossoms

wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Tag It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

ANYTHING GOES


We are showcasing HERO ARTS PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
I decided to use one of my favourite Hero Arts Stamp Delicate Blossoms and instead of the usual red I've opted for a pretty pink instead. The papers are from an Echo Park Splendid Sunshine, I had to gut the inside out the piece for backing the card or else I wouldn't have enough to paperpieced the flowers and I used a bit of plain green for the stems.
To give a bit more design I used a Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die but before I removed the die I drew round the centre and used a sharp craft knife to cut out the centre. It was bit more tricky with the curve lines but was worth it in the end.
I dotted the flower centres with a white pen but now I'm writing this post I usually use accent beads but I'm pretty sure I haven't any white.


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 

10626595_713630472007254_3807592166421028370_n

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

32 comments:

Caryn said...

Love this stamp set Debby - I love how you paper-pieced it - stunning!

Blankina said...

Love the Hero Arts stamps and this paperpierced version is fantastic..
I might join this challenge..
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Blankina

jenn shurkus said...

i just love the paper pieced flowers!! so pretty :)

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Debby xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous! ...polka dot flowers, what could be better !! :-) xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) The flowers are so pretty and I love the frame too,,, fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card Debby. What a gorgeous colour x

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image.xxx

Ruth G said...

Amazing fussy cutting! Beautiful card with wonderful colors and a fabulous frame! Thanks so much for sharing!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty indeed

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous paper piecing Debby...gorgeous colours

Anne

Dotty Jo said...

Such a glorious colour combo! Totally fabulous, Jo x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, brilliant paper piecing of the beautiful flowers and I love the frame!!!

hugs
Heather xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning Debby, hugs Kate x

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card, love the poppy flowers x

Chrissy said...

So stunning Debby..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debby. I love the paper pieced flowers and wonderful design.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. Love the pretty paper pieced flowers.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Debby. Your cutting out is always perfect. Love the papers and colours. hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Oh Debby what a fantastic job you have made with my favorite Hero Arts image, love the pink and I have used that method on my tomorrows entry for Rudolph Day cards.

Kath x

Sandra H said...

Stunning is your card Debby x

Sarah G said...

Beautiful paper piecing and embossed frame!

Pat said...

I love this Debby, and the pink spots for the paper piecing is adorable. Love that die cut background too. x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a beautiful, striking card.
Caroline xxx

Tracy said...

The extra effort you made with the frame really sets those blooms off Debby. Lovely! Hugs!

Becky said...

wow Debby, these flowers are gorgeous!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is so beautiful Debby those flowers look amazing so does the frame, this is a card that would definitely stand out in a crowd.
hugs
lorraine x

JosƩ said...

Georgeous card Debby love the beautiful stamp and th way you have paper pieced it.

Jackie Scott said...

0h This is gorgeous - Love it - Love it!

coops said...

so stunning debby.i love the beautiful paper pieced flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Stephanie said...

Hi Debby,

I love the paper piecing on this card and the design is just lovely! Can't wait to meet you next month!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These poppies are sooooo pretty! Superb! Hugs, Lesley