Friday, September 12, 2014

Chocolate and Mint


This weeks challenge on Less is More is a colour one of Chocolate and Mint. I wanted to use the coffee cup from Stamping Up since I've had it for a while. Then I had the idea of using the lid to make it look like one was empty and fallen over. Not sure it looks quite like it but I like.
The patterned paper was left on desk and I like the little border round the CAS cards at the moment, so I need to get it out of my system.
I added the Birthday sentiment cos I felt it needed something but now thinking maybe I should of left the space but hey ho.


20 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Mooi gemaakt Debby.Groetjes Joke

mixamatoasties said...

I like it Debby. It's a stamp I have thought about buying before!

Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debby its a gorgeous CAS card and love the colour combo! Susan x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby, a really effective design and great use of the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is stunning Debbie. Love your take on the challenge colours.
Thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is more

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and a great sentiment x Susan x

Squirrel x said...

Brilliant, as always! Hugs xx

Dawn T said...

fabulous Debby. Lovely CAS card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great CAS card Debby

Anne

Janette said...

Love it Debby, you should enter our CAS at CraftyCatz with this..xx

*Vicki* said...

I really love the decorative edging around your front panel!! Sets the cup images off nicely! :) Congrats on being a pick at the LIM challenge!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Sue - said...

Love the idea of the fallen over empty cup!

coops said...

so stunning debby.fab design and i love the coffee cups ;D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Debby and a very inviting title. Lol!!!
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Nicole said...

Great card, Debby!!
Hugs, Nicole

Viv said...

Great job here Debby!

Jacee said...

This is great Debby, love the sentiment on the cup.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

José said...

great card Debby

Chrissie said...

Really super Debby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

heidy said...

Fabulous card Debby!
XXX Heidy