Sunday, April 20, 2014

Help


On Good Friday I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers but I need some help to work out who sent them. They're from Lizzie but for the life of me I can't work out who she is, its doesn't help that I'm a bit of an emotional mess this weekend.
 I'm sure when I discover who Lizzie is it I will be saying of course it is.
The deliverer confirmed they are for me and they are from Gateway Flowers. Hopefully someone can help me so I can thank the lovely person who sent them to me.

13 comments:

Brawny x said...

Can't help I'm afraid but what fabulous flowers. X

Stamps and Paper said...

What beautiful flowers Debby...sorry I cant help...

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I am sure Lizzie will jump to mind soon.

Big
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jane said...

What a lovely gesture, just enjoy ;0) x

Suzi Mac said...

They are beautiful Debby, Lizzie obviously is a dear friend who cares so enjoy sweetie. xox

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your surprise bouquet is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I hope you'll find out who Lizzie is. Her first name could be a nickname for Elizabeth. Does that possibly ring a bell? Have a Happy Easter.

Anne said...

Can't help Debby but what a beautiful bouquet. x

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help Debby, but the flowers are beautiful and a wonderful caring gesture. take care dear lady, thinking of you. xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous flowers and not quite the time for you to trawl through your followers but I am sure the light will go o very soon.

Kath x

Pat said...

What lovely flowers, and I'm sorry I can't help, but I'm sure you will find her soon. x

Christina said...

Woww they are gorgeous! Hope you find out soon!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

Morning Debby sorry cant help but they are beautiful. You are a lucky lady having a admirer. Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

:-) bit of a mix up with the tags from the florist Debby :-) I have emailed you ;-) xx